Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused Of Copying Someone On G@G?

Brainsbeforebeauty
Copied who?? Copied what??
Copied who?? Copied what??

Thought we could start with a fitting song to address this topic:

This the reply/opinion that sparked this mytake;

Like, really??
Like, really??
Really, dude??
Really, dude??
Wow, really
Wow, really

I ultimately don't let things said on here get to me. But that being said, I don't like being falsely accused. I put effort into making my questions and mytakes original, entertaining, fun or serious/helpful depending on the topic.

Would like to know the reason!
Would like to know the reason!

There is a lot of repeat questions on G@G, such as daily dick size questions, dating/flirting tips. How many Corona Virus questions/mytakes have you seen lately. Does that mean, everyone is copying one another? No it means people are thinking similar things.

The truth speaks for itself
The truth speaks for itself

If the person who accused me, or the person who I was falsely accused of copying (two different users) really thought I was copying that user's material, the proper thing to do would have been to report the posts I supposedly copied. Instead of accusing me on a post anyone could read. I did reach out, to the person I supposedly an copying from, with no reply πŸ€” This is a person I've had little to no contact with on here, so I'd really like to know how I'm "copying" from them. Don't let yourself get too big on yourself, that you think you own a topic of conversation. Just because you may ask questions about sex or masturbating does not mean noone else can.

This content was not copied from any other user πŸ™„πŸ˜‰

Thank you for reading 😘

"Brainsbeforebeauty"

19
7
7Girl Opinion
19Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

• TCredo

Ah ha! You finally got caught Toots! It was just a matter of time. I tried to warn you when you did that "do-over" button one. I am not surprised what happened with why everyone who ever posted anything about the narrow, unique topic of "life" filed a class action lawsuit. It is quite the scandal all over the internet!

Did you listen? Heck no! You even had the audacity to post something about jewelry!!! What bold nerve you have - I mean people have posted many questions about jewelry before but you didn't care one bit! Question thief!!!

And now... the one that got you in more hot water about sex and masturbation - two extremely rare topics on GaG. You should have known somebody's ire would flare up seeing as rules only allow one question for each topic - and the person who files the first question for a particular topic owns that topic for life. You're gonna have to pay big bucks now Toots!!!

Oh I am sure you'll run around here now with your stolen halos and your CV and YC etc... but we are on to you!!! Admit it Toots!!! We will get you to confess!!! It will make you feel better. Come on! Tell us! Tell us!!!

lol :)

Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ never you'll never take me alive he he that's bad attempt at evil laugh. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• TCredo

ok ok ok... if you are going to be stealing questions and stuff... let's practice the laugh a little :)

• Yeah I probably look like that today lol

• ShadowofRegret

No, but people try to start something over just about anything on here, you almost can't even talk about your favorite foods without someone wanting to get into a fistfight over it, so it is not really surprising that someone would try to say something like that...

Just keep on posting what you like, at least you don't post a hundred "what does he mean?" or genital size questions like a lot of people on here do...

Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?
    • Lol thanks.. That's the only reason it irked me, I try hard not to ask same shit, and original, fun posts. That are nothing at all like the person I supposedly copying from. They can both go bite a big one or small one depending on if size really does matterπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Your questions are some of the ones I keep an eye on for the fact they are different, and that is from someone who usually ignores the repeated questions, so don't worry about it!πŸ˜‰

• Oh wait till the mytake I'm working on... Brains original 😁

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

717
  • SydneySentinel

No, I haven't. And I can only think of one user that has done so intentionally and I'm sure that it was probably the same that was accusing you of doing so.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • DeeDeeDeVour

No. If I did, it's just coincidence. I've seen other GAGgers ask & answer very similarly to what I've posted. It's not a big deal. It happens.

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • SamirahD22

There is a user on here who was caught for copying and pasting other peoples post and using them as her own. She got her badge removed and all those copied post removed. Its no "secret"

Like 3 People
    Reply
  • Avicenna

No, but I have ( rather bizarrely) been accused of a lack of aesthetic beauty and originality in my questions.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • ThatGuy133

No. I haven't posted much and what I have posted is different enough

Like 1 Person
    Reply
    • A lot of mine have been my Tootsie Pop poll that was original lmao sand my popsicle poll. People tripping

• MadBoy

No and I'm thankful I haven't. ... And that person needs to 'chill' themselves.

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • sheepdip

There was a crazy anon who insisted I was someone else who had been stalking her.

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • BoxySama

Yeah, but I didn't really did not care because it was a survey thing

Like 2 People
    Reply
    • Just thought it would be interesting mytake and see if anyone else has. But ultimately yeah, no shame in my game, because I know the truth lol and my truth verses someone's B's opinion or accusation, πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ truth wins lol

• Liam_Hayden

Don't know, don't care. I am just here to answer questions and hopefully help someone.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
    • Well some of us do the same with our questions and mytakes. Some in fun, some serious to try to help others. And some of us out time energy and originally into our posts

• * put * originality

• Jamie05rhs

No. But I've seen other people copy things and I call them out on it.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Randomawkwardness

I was only accused of copying once and our questions weren't even about the same things

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • LexyIsSexy23

I don't know why someone would copy me for anything

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • msc545

I have not, but I imagine it's just a matter of time...

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Iron_Man

No not me your champion

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • COMMODOREII

Amen sister!!!

Like 1 Person
    Reply
    • Lol thanks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ surprised you didn't say I copied the elephant cock sock from you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but I posted about it, you wear it. Now if I start wearing one, that's copying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Copying no. Took the picture yes. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Ha ha ha πŸ˜‚

• blondfrog

No I haven't.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Nigjt

No not yet.
    God Bless

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • alance99

No never

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Show More (4)