Badges, Xper and Other Features of this Site

Yaaten

I really like the feature that GAG has where you earn badges for (for example) posting every day during a given seven day period. I just got one now, the one that looks like a small suitcase. It's like being awarded a medal: "For services to the cause of greater dialogue, I hereby present you with the Golden Rocket". I'm kind of in a competition with myself at the moment to see how many I can get, and to raise my Xper score as well (currently at 2). It's the kind of feature that keeps me hooked, and now that I am out of work and spend much of my time at home, I also spend a lot of time here at GAG.

Yes, I know, I need to get out more, and it's true. Even before the global zombie-virus hit us, I was a bit of a recluse. Living in the country can do that to a person.

(Note: I do not work for GAG, I'm just a geeky type of person who gets all excited by things like this).

0
2

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

02
  • Drumlin2001
    I really dont care about levels and badges. I come on here just to answer questions, give some advice if i think i have relevant life experience or an opinion. Anything else just goes over my head
  • MAC1983
    I completely missed that...

I was too caught on answering difficult questions...

Share the first opinion in your gender