Males: Basic understanding of them

Skeye89

Males are the simplest of human beings to comprehend, unlike their counterparts females, males are usually decisive and directly, knowing exactly what they want and how there want it. They know what there are about where they want to be and just how they intend to get there. Knowing what they want and the methods to employ to attain it.

Males: basic understanding of them.

To most females are probably saying to themselves this isn't a good description of a characteristic of 85% of the men they know, but beyond popular beliefs it is. Most times males have gone through situations and event that may harden them to doing things a particular way.... Examples: how males show affection, how they cook, their perceptions on life and the list is endless.... Makes also are often then not logical and critical thinks which may create animosity between female seeing females mostly act from emotions and impulses, the two will need to find the right balance should they be creating a future together.

In order to get the outmost best from a males you should try using genuine interest and support to whatever task he seeks to undertake with only positive and constructive criticism if any at all, should show continue affection and openness to suggested ideas whether in sexual intercourse or even fashion decision. Most importantly it is better to be his stepping stone than to be his barrier.....

By doing this males will be more open and ready to work alongside you in your ordeals they'll be like a mountain by your side a tower of strength and help, they'll go out of there way to show that they care but ultimately to make sure females are ok in every way possible.

Males: Basic understanding of them
3
3
3Girl Opinion
3Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• Anonymous
    Lol it is true men ae pretty simple in what they want but their feelings are as complex as ours. Men want sex and respect/support which is what I have always heard and which has continuously been true.
    But how they actually feel about things women do or things in life, they rarely express it or when they do, they communicate it not as directly as females would like, but I guess that is sociological conditioning for you.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Skeye89

Yep, men need to be more frank... As well as show the gratitude for women more profoundly. Thanks for reading!

• Nuqood

"sociological conditioning"

Not exactly. Men don't communicate the way women do and don't bond with each other the same way women do. Women speak about feelings and go into great detail with stories to really bond with each other, to get the feeling like they know one another, whereas men bond through physical activity or just doing shit (ie doing various activities that may not exactly demand physical exertion, but aren't limited to just sitting on the couch and looking deeply in each others eyes while conversing).

Females learn languages faster than men do because of this, and males are a lot more physical and wrestle more than females do. It's just how we're programmed biologically, and has nothing to do with 'society'.

• Skeye89

@Nuqood the way you say men look deeply in each others eyes while conversing sounds gay... Thanks for your view though

Most Helpful Guy

• aficionado
    We as men, feel that women are complex. But women feel the same about us.

In general, it is hard for people to comprehend and understand those of the opposite gender.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Skeye89

Not quite were can have a general understanding with a few twicks direct to the different individuals... Thanks for reading and sharing!!!

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

22
  • Anongirl1233
    Erm how are guys simple? Well actually I agree. They make it pretty obvious that they're crushing. You can distinguish between flirting for fun or cuz they're interested.
    • Skeye89

Thanks for answering your own question... But its not just relationship wise its in everything.

• Lol 😂 some guys can be complicated. You can't speak for every dude on Earth

• Skeye89

A basic generalization in all this we have exceptions to the rule... Thanks for reading and voice your contribution!!!

• LiveFreeorDieHard
    I've known girls who were really simple and easy to understand and guys who are just so complicated they could writr the book on being misunderstood. It works both ways.
  • Azara
    @In order to get the outmost best from a males you should try using genuine interest and support to whatever task he seeks to undertake with only positive and constructive criticism if any at all, should show continue affection and openness to suggested ideas whether in sexual intercourse or even fashion decision. Most importantly it is better to be his stepping stone than to be his barrier...

Its not horrible, unless there are things that arise that must be dealt with and being supportive is not sufficient. sometimes people are just wrong and need to be stopped.

In any case,. what you mentioned.. How is this specific to Men? being supportive and not antagonistic. thats necessary for anyone in any relationship. not just men.

there's no such thing as being logical or emotional. human being are a mix of everything. neither machines nor feral.
    • Skeye89

While that's true men lean towards logic more than emotions...

And yes for any gender support is necessary even more so for males. Though it might not be shown men live for their partners approval

• Anonymous
    Yep, and this is why I will stick with prostitutes... having a girlfriend would make me blow my brains out
    • Willy_Cee

Having meaningless sex for long enough will also make you want to blow your brains out.

Not that I don't understand what your trying to say.

• Skeye89

@Willy_Cee he's joking I figure, he couldn't be serious.

• Anonymous

no I'm not joking. Women are high maintenance. if I want love, I have my cat. if I want pussy, I have prostitutes. i don't see any benefits of having a girlfriend