Secrets of a Ladies Man: 5 Secrets No Man Will Ever Tell You

Apope16

1. Yes, Men Cry Too

Did you know that all of those vulnerable, sad, and hurt feelings that you have as a woman are felt by men in the same and equal measure? Did you know that men can be just as scared and lost as you are about things? Dare I say...men cry. Some men actually cry a lot. When you cut us we bleed. When women break our hearts we hurt. We as men are not robots. We have just as emotion as you do. We are just cultured in many societies to suppress these emotions. We deal with this alone.

2. We Can't Read Your Mind

Many of us guys simply have no clue about the woman they care about. I think there is this idea that women think their man over the course of a relationship will finally understand them. No. We don't think like women. Unless you explain to us that something is wrong we simply won't know until it is too late.

3. Your Love Puts Him on the Market

Never take your man for granted. Women are vultures. A lot of guys are ignored by women until they see them in a relationship with another woman. Then women who never gave them a thought become obsessed. A woman must always accept that relationship status makes him a magnet to other women. Not only that, but even his failed relationship with you makes him wiser and a better lover for the next relationship.

4. His Love Is More Genuine Than You Think

When he first sees you he doesn't care about your education, career, wealth, or the car you drive. He cares about boobs and booty. Don't be offended by this. This is a man's biological impulse. It actually means he is attracted to YOU. Thinking that your body is sexually attractive is NOT superficial. There is nothing more real than who you are in the flesh. He also is attracted to YOUR personality. He cares little about anything more than those two things.

5. We Fear Hypergamy

We fear if we lose our job you will leave us. We fear you are always seeking to trade up.

15
36
15Girl Opinion
36Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

• Underworld158

The guy in the pictUre is hot. Even a straight guy would say so lol😂
    any way jokes aside. i agree with all points but number 4. Not all guys are genuine. As a guy who have mainly male friends i can say some guys play games to use women for sex (not all). like the woman body will be treated like a commodity the same way gold diggers deal with men’s belongings as a commodity. Use and leave ‘kinda mentality

Like 9 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • Captain... did you actually read #4? It only said he was genuinely interested in who she is as a person... for her tits, add and personality. Nothing about not being out to hit it and quit it.

• Calling another guy hot would be weird as fuck. Even with some of the close homies I wouldn't say ay bro your looking hot my dude AND if your not gay you'd have to throw in a "No homo"

• LThunder

"The guy in the pictUre is hot. Even a straight guy would say so lol"

Mmm, no.

• Wowboi

Why you telling them our secrets lol

Like 10 People
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1534
  • virtue2332

We don't even really speak the same language. We understand your words they just don't always mean the same thing to us. Life would be soo much easier if women didn't leave soo much up to interpretation. Just tell us what you really want and need.

LikeDisagree 8 People
    Reply
  • JEndigoBleue

This is no secret.

There's no difference. We are taught by society that there is or should be.

Men and women are the same mentally, but physically different.

LikeDisagree 15 People
    Reply
    • Apope16

We are not the same mentally. We think differently. Women think inward. Men the holistically. Women view questions personally. Men view them sociologically.

• Ok... All this venting you're doing is proven my point. Stop believing YouTube about how to be a man. You contradict yourself every time you post.

• Msgaïj

He's not that wrong

• Unit1

1) Yes, yes, yes! 100%
    2) Yes, yes, yes! 100%
    3) Can't comment
    4) Ah, well then. I must be the exception. I certainly will not date financial disaster women. And since successful women have a supposedly harder time getting boyfriends, I'm having the upper hand landing one of them 😍
    5) Yes, yes, yes! 100%

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • Alexandrubaschet08

1. BULLSHI*, man don't cry only weak boys do that, but a man will never cry. Especialy in front of a girl and if he feel the need to do that he will not do it and try to take his minde away from that bad thought
    2. True
    3. BULLSHI*, that again not true, that guy whasn't whit nobady before you, he whas single, the fact you are whit him make him a lucky man. Is more easy for you girls to finde another man in just a couple of days, but a man will alwase need to search from a long time to be shure that have options, whitch is a lux if he have.
    4. BULLSHI*, ther are a lot of beautiful and hot womans but if they are so dump that they can't make even a tee, the beauty become anoying and not in the good way. It mean he will see you only as a sex toy or an escort. Guys come to talk whit you girls to see olso what you have in your minde. Some time we will just know is you are a slu* or an intelectual girl. Don't think if you are beautiful you have all the man for you. Beauty whidou't inteligence and inteligente whidout beauty are not atractive.
    5. BULLSHI*, our job is only our job, you have no power on what we like to do. Ther will alwase be jobs and an inteligent man will know that. Is not the end of the world if we don't work 20yares in the same company. Ther are a lot of options to work. If a man fear such a ting he is incapable to finde other jobs, whitch mean he is not educated or have any skills. Whitch you girls will not date such a guy and you know that already.

LikeDisagree 11 People
    Reply
    • 1. Only the pus*y boys give me dislike, because they hate the true.
      3. They think they are some casanova or a jigolo.
      4. The jerks give me dislike because they think the woman need to be beautiful and nothing else, so for them is just a sex object.
      5. Only the guys who are to dump to finde a job don't like this answers.

• Kaamraj

Basically dont worry about women, live your own life. If they aren't going to care about us than no need to be concerned about them.

Like 5 People
    Reply
  • zerifer

I have definitely seen or heard about all of these things.

I recently had the thought too that if some men are used to bad relationships, when something genuine comes along, they fear messing it up and end up pushing it away.

Like 3 People
    Reply
  • dwiller943

1. Obviously.
    2. We don't expect you to.
    We just expect you to use common sense.
    3. Stop ignoring the right women, and maybe you won't be overlooked.
    4. If his 1st instinct is to sexually degrade me, then he's not a good man.
    5. This only happens if you chase women that were spoiled
    and popular in high school.

LikeDisagree 6 People
    Reply
    • Hydrogen

Karen

• spartan55

Yeah, you expect us to use YOUR common sense.

• TwinTonyz

Maybe not so obviously though.
      Men are being railed by women for being emotionally immature, but those same women seem to place emotional men in defective pile when being considered for a relationship. We're being told that traditional masculinity is evil and needs to end, yet men carrying those traditional traits are those which are most-desirable by women. A lot of men, maybe even a majority, have no idea what we're supposed to be doing. Everything seems like the wrong choice.
      Strong but Emotional
      Reserved but Available
      Successful but Committed
      Lean but Not Shallow
      Committed but Not Restrictive
      Confident but Modest
      Sensitive but Not Dramatic
      Benevolent but Not a Simp

• hi_it_is_me123

I dont get the number 2. What do you mean that you guys dont understand if something is wrong or not? If you are an ass to your partner, you need to get told thst you were an asshole? Like wtf. I dont think that men are that stupid

Like 3 People
    Reply
    • Remember this is coming from a "ladies man". It's very likely he's only a "ladies man" cause he can't keep a long term relationship and thinks 20 short term ones versus one or two long term ones matter.

I mean > Many of us guys simply have no clue about the woman they care about. < are the words of a loser right there. Women aren't aliens. If you care for someone you'd have some freaking clue what's wrong.

• danjoredd

The thing is, a lot of girls try to leave hints. I would say that a majority of guys are bad at picking hints up. If something is bothering you, be upfront. Only way to be sure he gets it. If you try to hint at it, he may pick up what you mean, or may not.

• winterfox10

You just listed 5 things that literally every man on this website has said hundreds of times

Like 3 People
    Reply
  • Boodica

He is a man. He will never know if his feelings are the same as a woman. & visa versa. He can only feel what a man feels. We are not the same. His 1st paragraph tries to argue we have the same feelings as he denies that opinion in the next 4 paragraphs. he completely reverses himself. Man games.

Disagree 2 People
    Reply
    • His point is that there are no feelings that are exclusive to men or exclusive to women. Women get sad. Men get sad. Women get happy, men get happy. The reason he has to make this point is because we were raised constantly being told to "man up" and we couldn't talk about our feelings. Also because of people like you who accuse of us "Man games" and we try to talk about it

• @Boodica you act like what he's trying to point out isn't true. You are literally what he's talking about

• @Boodica NO self-awareness at all.

• RenegadeSailor

I have never been much of a crier, not real emotional either. I can literally feel nothing at times.

There is great power when you become your own point of mental self origin.

I also do not fear hypergamy, if she does not have burning desire for me, she can gtfo. There are 3.5 billion women on the face of this planet, I can find another, and another, and another.

Reply
  • jshm2

Thats very true.

I would add:

6. There is a lot of reciprocity in relationships. But never assume happiness, just because it all "looks" OK.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • SenseiSeptred

Actually, number 4 does not apply to me, I am very discerning about education, career, and other stuff like that from the beginning even if the woman is attractive because there are certain jobs I would never have a woman in my life for if they have for a profession.

Reply
  • wankiam

the only bit i dont agree with is that men wouldn't tell women this... i certainly have been open and honest all my life with positive effect too

Reply
  • RawIronhide

We're actually conditioned by women and other men to not be emotional. It's not society or the media as much as people make it out to be.

Reply
  • iseekpinetrees

Will admit most of this I already knew.

Like 5 People
    Reply
  • genericname85

i don't know why this is supposed to be "5 secrets of a ladies man" xD i mean it's all true but i think it's like that for most men.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Keyboardkat

Absolutely correct! Men's brains and women's brains are hardwired differently! We guys are programmed - this goes way back to prehistory - programmed to find the sights and sounds of women attractive, magnetic, and physically arousing. Her eyes, her smile, her hands, the shape of her legs, her voice, the way she laughs, her personality, all of these things can turn us guys into jello molds! And meanwhile, the girl is completely oblivious, because all of these traits are natural to her and she never thinks about them! A girl I think may be surprised - and maybe a little scared - when she finds out that a guy is really turned on by her. If she happens to like him, she may be thrilled. Or the opposite

Reply
  • Nalix

#1 feels like an odd point to make here. Of course men cry, but we cry much less than women do, it's just not as natural a reaction for us. We tend to get angry a lot more, then turn off the anger by drowning it in apathy. Men turn to apathy all the time because we're not allowed to do anything else.

#2 I feel this one personally. My wife feels like I should be able to anticpate her desires when she doesn't even know what she wants, and she gets offended when I ask her.

The rest are simply true. Great job.

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • smileydrb

Hot damn, my brother. That s.. t is spot on target.
    Much great fortune to you. School theses young bloods so they know.

LikeDisagree 2 People
    Reply
  • Show More (29)