Am I The Only One Who Does These Things When I'm Alone?

TheDannyProject

Guys, do you ever pretend to have superpowers or wrestle on the couch by yourself when you’re alone? Yeah, me too.

Which is why this video about weird things guys do when we're alone is scary. Because it’s accurate. Almost TOO ACURATE.

I'm don't need girls knowing that I put my hand in pants and occasionally smell them after. Which I definitely DON'T DO....

A message for girls: We all do weird things when we're alone. So I won't judge you as long as you don't judge me.

17
17
17Girl Opinion
17Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• Anonymous

That cracked me up! I'm a girl and I do several of those things, so no judgement here :) I also like to sing operas, try on clothes/have fashion shows (for my dogs, no less), go on cleaning frenzies, play loud obnoxious music, and walk around scantily clad. So yeah, I don't think there is such thing as a "normal" thing to do when home alone.

Like 3 People
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

• Kshppatel

Sometimes when no one is looking I pretend like I'm crossing people over, dunking on someone, draining a game winning shot or I pretend I'm the quarterback throwing passes like it's a two minute drill lol.

Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1616
  • arigee7

I'm a girl and even I do some of theses things 😐 I feel weird now 😐 do only guys do some of these things or girls too? I try to be telepathic, try to exercise then give up and lay on the floor, ninja fight the cushions, etc... I'm being honest 😐 #DontJudgeMe

LikeDisagree 3 People
    Reply
  • MrAbraham

When I'm alone I talk to myself because I love to hear the sound of my voice the questions I come up with or I walk through the house and sing a theme song such as the Doug theme song, Powerpuff Girls Dexter's Laboratory And more

Reply
  • Coolguy1928

If guys do these... Does this mean I'm not a guy? O_o
    All I ever do when I'm alone is talk to myself, discussing weird things, fighting over stupid things, and debating what to do next. I feel ashamed. TT__TT

Reply
  • LittleSally

Hahaha I horse around like those two (the karate and jumping) every time after a great karate movie! xD

This one was my favorite: "No, mr. Bond, I expect you to die..."

Hahaha

Reply
  • Springfairy

I don't do that, but I like to act out my favorite scenes from musicals.
    Like "I know its today" From Shrek the musical or "One day more" From Les Miserables. XD

Reply
  • peachblossomluck

The smelling of one's own body odor is instinctual. That other stuff, I think those guys are bored lol.

Reply
  • LadyBBaller

Pretend I'm a ballet dancer and prance around the house, pretend sword fights, handstands/headstands, foooood hahaha :)

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • AkumaKira

Hahahahahahahhahahaha I can relate to some of these xD way too accurate!

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • JackKerouac77

When I'm alone I start Fortune 500 companies and ballll to the moooon!

Heard of Kit-Kat bars?

YOU'RE WELCOME

Reply
  • smexiliciousss

Hahah do guys actually do this? I just sit around haha

Reply
  • YourFutureEx

Where did these guys see me doing these random $#!'l' ? o_O

Reply
  • misscoffeehead

LOOOOL

Thank you for the insight.. Good to know

Reply
  • Zeph23

Everything is quite accurate, aside from the "sniffing my feet" scenario. That does not happen. o. O

Reply
  • Pinkbeauty

when I'm alone I'll talk to myself and play games on my computer or go on my phone or wright in my diary

Reply
  • AdoringFan

Yeah, that's actually really accurate, especially the eating straight out of the fridge thing.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Ulyss

This is spot on for me except the jedi power part I do that in public xD

Reply
  • bananatossing

Well this is funny. I can relate to a couple of things and now I have more ideas. Thanks for sharing

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • KiaTate

I sit upside down on the couch and watch tv... but that's about it. 😆

Reply
  • Harrison4073

Never done that peeing one but I will give it a go after seeing that.

Reply
  • Noxifer626

I sing a lot when I'm alone.
    Also do the air guitar.

Reply
  • Show More (12)