25 d

Am I alone in all of this?

Am I alone in all of this?

Here’s a question that many of us may come across while we’re deep in thought, or going through a rough time. I recently (almost 3 months) got out of probably the toughest relationship I’ve ever been in. It was the most difficult relationship to escape and took the most out of me. I’m not sure if it’s because Im getting older, and relationships are more valuable, or if it was just that particular relationship. I often found myself thinking, “am I alone in all of this”.. logic thinking to me says no, absolutely not, but self thinking put me into a hole that was difficult to crawl out of. I spent the last couple months on this site, releasing my feelings, asking questions, responding to questions, and it honestly saved my life, as sad as it is to say. Sometimes even the most simple things tend to keep you moving forward. Do you have a similar experience? Feel free to share, and just know, YOU ARE NOT ALONE, and there are SO MANY, people willing to help you and be there for you whether it’s a stranger or a best friend.

Am I alone in all of this?
4
5

Most Helpful Guy

• Wvguy

You’re definitely not the only one. After 15 years of marriage my wife left me for a guy she met online. I heard it from my 8 year old. She made it all sound like my fault the marriage fell apart and kept my son from me for 2 months. In court, she made accusations that I had to prove were false. I see my son but to this day she still tries to get me arguing about something. It’s been 3 long years and no matter how hard it try to date the baby mama drama starts.

It’s depressing and hard to deal with emotionally at times. You just have to fight on and get your mind focused on other things. When everything started, I felt much like you describe. Now I keep reminding myself she was toxic to me and I’m better for myself and my son without her baggage.

1 likes

Most Helpful Girl

• Azu562

You are not alone. Im having a rough time. We will pass this. The best things are yet to come... If we do belong with them, destiny will get us together, and if we just don't, we should accept it so a better thing will come to us

2 likes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

34
  • That_Skinny_Chick

I agree. Once you block all the shitposters and trolls, its kinda therapuetic to just type out your feelings on things. Glad you're recovering and feeling better😊

1 likes
  • Sometimes simple gestures from close friends or even almost-strangers are the best things that can happen to us.

• jimmy2

So true you are not alone. I took care of my wife from able body to only a mind. I almost died to extreme exhaustion.

• SkipStop

Single life is the best life.

• Secretgardenblood

Good mytake.

1 likes
  • No, I'm in an even worse situation

• Anonymous

You’re strong! You got this!

2 likes