When a guy acts like you dont exist or ignores you? What does it mean?

What does it mean when a guy you see on a regular basis (like twice a week) never starts a convo with you or talks to you unless you are by yourself? Like if im around other people he won't even look at me unless i say something he kind of makes it seem like i dont exist. But if im by myself he will come up to me and talk to me. Or if he's driving me home (If someone tells him to give me a ride) he will of course start up a convo with me. He once asked me if I had a boyfriend and then asked me about my ideas on marrige and when I wanted to get married. But I don't know its kind of werid.. maybe im wrong...

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Been there, done that. Maybe he noticed some guy from your group of friends likes you or doesn't like him. Besides, trying to know only you amongst other people would be considered socially awkward

Most Helpful Girl

• Your group of friends are probably intimidating and he much rather be with you when you're by yourself. Although the not looking at you at all part sounds kind of weird. He's probably just being a nice guy and isn't interested in you. He just wants to be friends/acquaintances