Confident guys, do you ever get weak in the knees over a girl?

Like being nervous around her when normally you are completely in control. Or it never happens?

313

Most Helpful Guy

• Confidence doesn't mean a lack of nervousness or emotion. It's simply the choice and ability to act how you want to despite those emotions. The effects tend to be mitigated, not absent. If I'm not feeling any tinge of emotion, it probably means I don't care.

• That's a great answer!

• Haha, it's also the truth. When you get on stage in front of hundreds or thousands of people, it's the same feeling as talking to a girl who excites you--when you're inexperienced, it's nerve wracking, but as you gain experience and find out what works, the nervousness remains, but it becomes something that excites and motivates you rather than being frightening.

• I believe you! And another great response!! Thank you.