Why would a guy follow a girl with his eyes?

Even while he's talking to a friend and always stare at her and touch your hair when you make eye contact.. I like this guy by the way. And his eyes literally follow me..

1147

Most Helpful Guy

• Either she's qearing something silly or attractive or she has a big butt or boobs or a very gorgeous face... I'd prolly follow a girl with my eyes a lot if she has an amazing pair of eyes... It's like time stands still if a woman has an attractive pair of eyes and face around me...😍

Most Helpful Girl

• Bc he want that cake!
    Jk, he just is attracted to you and that is a mans way of showing it instead of laughing really loud and flipping his hair majestically