Is he insecure or uninterested?

I m seeing a guy and its always me who initiates hang out/dates and gives him little surprises. He d always say yes though. He really likes to tease me with other guys , like 'oh xx and xx kissing !' Or 'those guys so hot!'. I felt uncomfortable bc I like him. I feel if he is insecure he might want reassurance from me , might be the reason he waits for me to ask him out. But It could also be he is not interested. Wonder what it is and if I can ask him.
3d
uh sorry , I didn't say the whole thing bc it's kind of humiliating to me
He said ' those guys so hot , do they make you wet?'
so he isn't gay or anything

511