Why do some guys get so mad when a girl won’t hook up with them?

They are always like “you’re wasting my time” even thought they approached first or they say “you’ll never find love because you’re so uptight” and “you’re just like every other girl I talk to” and things like that. I’m not looking for a hook up. I’m either looking for a real relationship or friendship and nothing more and that’s it. I make that clear.

If you don’t like my decision, then move on to the next girl! Why is it such a big deal?

2429