Is it normal for a guy to be defensive when you bring things up that you don’t like?

My boyfriend of less than 2years gets defensive when I bring up things that I’m uncomfortable with. One of things was, money management. I told him I didn’t like how his parents are involved with his money (know his bank account number, gives him money, and does his taxes). He responded by saying why am I attacking him. Another is that he has a history of liking different pictures of girls in bikinis and he recently did it again. I officially brought it up and he said that he was just liking the photo because it was clearly a nice pic of her vacation time she had in the Bahamas. It was just “random” and he liked it and didn’t think about it again. He then got defensive and said you want me to delete my account? And I’ll just unfollow her, and I guess I just won’t like any pictures. I feel like if he truly respected me, he would not be liking other women’s photos and secondly if I tell him something that doesn’t sit well with me, then he would be understanding that I’m uncomfortable instead of getting angry. Am I right or completely reading this behavior wrong?

Post Opinion