What would your thoughts be about my ex waited for me but didn't reach out?

Thank you for responding. My ex and I got a dog together that I signed over to him to nice a month ago. He agreed that he’d still allow me to see him whenever I wanted. About a week ago my ex almost someone and told me that I won’t be able to see my dog as much as I’d like which upset me. We met today at the park and I got very upset and started crying and couldn’t calm down for awhile. Before we both got in our cars he kept telling me that he was “so sorry for everything”. I got in my car but sat there for probably another 20 to 30 minutes just wailing. I didn’t even realize that he hadn’t left until I pulled out. He didn’t leave until after I did but also didn’t call me or try to speak to me again while we were still there. It’s also been a couple hours since and he has not reached out to me at all. What is your opinion on why he stayed but hasn’t reached back out to me? I also will add that we had sex yesterday (he initiated it)

Post Opinion