Did I overreact by snapping at my boyfriend for asking me to send photos to prove I'm not cheating?

I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years. He constantly suspects I'm cheating on him and asks for proof every time I'm out, even if I'm with my parents. I try to sympathize because he's had a shitty past relationship where his ex girlfriend cheated on him, but I've proved it for 3 years that I'll never cheat. He says that he asks me for proof because I'm beautiful and he cannot trust other guys, or that he believes I'm out of his league and the fact that his ex wasn't attractive but ended up cheating on him, so the chances of me cheating are much higher bcoz I'm attractive. I got pissed and snapped at him for not trusting me, and he accused me of brushing off his insecurities. I'm just tired of his constant interrogation every time I'm going out. He blames it on his PTSD and says that we'd be really happy without it, and if I reassure him he'll stop. Well I've done that a million times, but it's not enough for him. He even promised me he wouldn't interrogate me again, but he broke it and when I confronted him, he said that it "wasn't a definite promise". Did I overreact by snapping at him?

Post Opinion