There is a snob rich boy I know, whom I interacted with on Twitter. I don't follow him on insta. He followed a nobody mutual friend on insta? Why?

This guy is into politics and his social circle is of high end people. I just happened to give him few suggestions which he followed. Not that he follows me on twitter but he accepted my suggestions. I think that's normal not a big deal. But I find it weird that he followed a mutual friend who is absolute nobody. Besides he (snob) never replied to his positive comment. I have a fashion insta profile so, I don't follow politicians over there. I follow them only on twitter to solve local issues which parents suggest. Twitter is actually a fashion profile but its got lot of politics these days due to unstable circumstances in my city. Maybe this is a coincidence but I find it weird since my friend also has no idea why he followed him out of the blue. So, guys can you tell is it normal or something else? I'm not concluding anything, thank you in advance.

Post Opinion