Long Story Short:
Guy gives me number. Guy texts me. I go on date with guy. (NOTHING on first date. ever.) Go on second date. Third date. Two months later still hanging out almost every day. He doesn't want to commit. I tell him I'm too good to be his makeout buddy. I dump him. Feel bad. Get back together. Find out he was having sex with another girl in the first two months (I'm saving myself for marriage) Guy takes me to meet his parents. Guy says we're 'official' guy has to leave for a week (that was honestly planned well in advance) same week as my birthday. On my birthday I get a VERY insincere almost 'forced' text around 1:30pm saying he'll try to call. I just don't text back. He calls around 10pm and says he doesn't have long to talk because he's about to go out with his friends. I don't get mad, I just tell him I'm having a great day and I hope he has fun. Now today, he has texted me again asking if I had fun last night. That's what he'll do whether he's here or not. He'll completely shower me with attention then not really talk to me for ilke a day or talk as little as he has to. Player?
Bottom Line: He doesn't make much of an effort. Pretty sure he's with other girls on his 'trip'. I'm too good for him. So is every other girl. Pretty sure he's a player. Now here's where I need your help.
I am going to break up with him. Before I do, I want to have as much 'fun' with him as I can. ;) So boys, what's the best way to play a player? I can't believe I've stooped this low ha ha but he has definitely messed with the wrong girl.
So, text him back? Ignore him completely? Text him right before I go out tonight? Just ignore him until he gets back from his trip tomorrow? Play along and go on as usual? Come on guys! Whatcha got?
Most Helpful Opinions
1. Do not always be available, nor should you explain your absences.
2. Don't put out, but make it obvious you will under the right circumstances.
3. Learn the fine art of teasing.
4. Make him believe he is the most wonderful man you have ever known, or ever will know. Stroke his ego.
5. When he is at your home, have a friend call, so you can mumble something into the phone. Then smile, shrug your shoulders, and explain it's an old boyfriend you just can't get rid of.
6. Also, when he is at your home, have a beautiful bouquet of flowers sitting in an obvious place with no card. If he asks about them, look sheepish.
7. No matter what he says, pretend it is the most intelligent, funny, or profound thing you have ever heard.
8. Do not immediately answer every phone call or email.
9. Even if you have to make one up, have an interesting life that you can drop tidbits about in conversations.
10. Never probe or or try to discover if he is seeing anyone else. Pretend you believe all his lies.
Bonus ones! Be a few minutes late meeting him, then apologize with all your heart.
***Important one****Do not become emotionally involved with him. The minute you do, you lose.