How to make sure diet and fitness matches and why health matters in a lazier American nation

Hurdleez-Swampede

We should have the motivation to want to maintain healthy eating and exercises and not follow after a nation of fast food eating and other dangerous lifestyles. I can I'll point out the 4 ways we can recognize we need to maximise health.

1. Eating no processed foods and always organic ideally with much water

No question about it. We need to eat a lot of organic food groups of breads, fruits, grains, vegetables and limited dairy and on rare occasion eat. As our television outlets are bombarding us with unhealthy food choices, we need to be more motivated to eat more raw foods and juicing more often. Fast food destroys the body and makes it harder to build a body more capable of combating diseases. I encourage you to seek a health regimen and apply it so better health will come your way.

Bag of organic raspberries for better flavonols in the blood

2. Exercising by jogging, walking and muscle developing machines at least 3 days per week for 30 to 60 minutes each time

I recommend 15 minutes jogging, 15 minutes walking and 15 minutes working on the leg and arm machines at least 3 days per week for maximising fitness and better health. A slackness of exercising or over working of exercising can lead to major health issues and make it harder to get in the mood to maintaining good fitness. Our health matters because once it fades, it won't return so easily.

Man training his body for better fitness on machines

3. Sleep at least 7 to 8 hours and go to bed at decent time and have a peaceful night and deep sleep

By allowing peaceful sleep and not getting up during the night or waking up at every sound, you are allowing by our body to rejuvenate easier. We need to find a place where our beds at comfortable and we will stay asleep and get lots if it. Turn your television off early and don't dwell on your troubles. I recommend 7 hours minimum of sleep each night.

Old woman getting sleep
Old woman getting sleep

4. Meditation sessions for a good 15 minutes will bring you spiritual health for your fleshly body

Just as we need physical health to maintain great bodies, we need spiritual health to maintain good spirituality. I would recommend we meditate upon Holiness and righteousness and prayer. Do this at least 15 minutes per day. Not doing this will make your life unstable and miserable.

Old man meditating his spiritual wellness to grow stronger

Conclusion

Do these 4 things and you will be much healthier and thanks for reading. God bless you amazing creatures.

5
3

Most Helpful Girl

• GraveDoll
    I believe in health

I believe we were built to move. why have joints? we were not meant to be fat. No one born fat. People lives do indeed make them fat.

But it soo easy to not be fat.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

43
  • Phanta
    I used to be quite the athlete when I was younger. Now I get virtually zero exercise. However, the great news is that I completely quit drinking. Also, I rarely eat sweets, drink sparkling water instead of soda pop, do not use the salt shaker, and take vitamins. Everybody should be able to switch from soda pop to sparkling water. You get used to the taste difference.
  • Dtegesd123
    Its funny how one country can have the must impressive and "fit" people in the world, then have the most obese.
  • Ordinarygurl_
    Thank you!
  • Gothicwolffox
    I don't exercise at all, but still thin
    • Kas19

Thin doesn't mean healthy.

• I know thin people that: had a stroke, had a heart attack, had kidney stones, had gall stones, have high blood pressure, had a pulmonary embolism, have diabetes, had a form of cancer but are in remission, had an eating disorder, have crohn's disease etc. Do not think just because you are thin you are automatically healthy.

• AwesomeLadaaay
    Nice!
  • Good take.
  • CT_CD
    I agree