A Bollywood movie linked with China's coronavirus situation

Shezadi

The coronavirus in China reminds me of this Bollywood movie called Krrish 3 where a villain called Kaal wanted to end the human race by spreading a virus in the air and water.

Kaal even asked his friend Kiara to choose between India and China for their first attack.

And in the movie, Kaal chose India because he said India has 300 gods and he saw it as a tougher challenge.

In the end, Krish and his father make an antidote using their DNA, since they were immune to the virus.

A Bollywood movie linked with Chinas coronavirus situation
Kaal- he makes the virus to end the human race
Rohit Mehra- he makes the antidote
Rohit Mehra- he makes the antidote

Hrithik Roshan did double role in the movie, so he is the father and the son. The father is called Rohit Mehra and the son is called Krishna, both roles played by the same actor.

He lives a double life as a Krishna and Krish the secret hero
Kiara, she spreads the virus in the city
Priya- Krishnas wife played by Priyanka Chopra
Priya- Krishna's wife played by Priyanka Chopra

Just in case, if someone doesn't know, Priyanka Chopra is also a Hollywood actress now. She first became Miss India, then Miss World, then Bollywood actress, then Hollywood singer and then now she is a Hollywood actress.

I don't want to give too much. You have to watch Krish 3. It is a must watch movie. One of the best Bollywood movies. I highly recommend it. It is worth 3 hours of your life.

Jokes aside, RIP 56 victims of Coronavirus in China.

Hope people travelling from China won't spread the virus.

I shouldn't be too happy because 2000 people from China came in England in the last two weeks, who are now being found to stop the virus from spreading!

People from China travel to almost every country in the world, in short words, those people can spread the virus in the entire world even though it is not their fault.

I am happy checks are being made at the airport! Very important!

And this virus came from snakes and bats!

5
4

Most Helpful Guy

• Interesting connection...
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• SecretGardenBlood65
    Good take
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

34
  • Waffles731
    Just want to point out for those that are freaking out Coronavirus only has a 4 percent mortality rate, the vast majority of its deaths are those who have a compromised immune system, are very young, or very old.

In the extremely unlikely event that you somehow contract the virus, unless you fall into the above categories, you will almost certainly live, it will suck, but you'll live.
    • Shezadi

Still not good enough.

• Waffles731

Its a virus, it makes people sick.

That is literally its whole existence.

Its not nearly as bad as people are making it out to be.

The Flu kills people too remember

• Shezadi

FIFTY SIX PEOPLE DIED FROM THE VIRUS!!!

• Sevenpointfive
    wish you were hereA Bollywood movie linked with China's coronavirus situation
  • arabgoddess
    Yes I remember that movie! I do believe I could be a possibility.. They could be trying to reduce the population of china.. Who knows aye!
  • DeeDeeDeVour
    Now, I'm curious...
    Can I find this on Netflix?
  • UnknownGagsUser
    Wear your mask 😷😂
    • Shezadi

They banned niqaab and now have to wear masks! Allah Akbar!

• alance99
    Great info
  • farhaan7
    😂😅😅😂😂😂😂😂I get that refference