How South Korea ended coronavirus

Shezadi
How South Korea ended coronavirus
How South Korea ended coronavirus

These pictures of South Korea brought tears in my eyes. It's refreshing to see such peaceful locations amidst the chaos. It gives you hope. It makes you think. It makes you fall in love with life once again. Planet Earth is still beautiful and deserves to be celebrated.

Usually, I heard about South Korea only in politics but these beautiful pictures show the light hearted side of South Korea, which is never mentioned on the news.

Anyways, the purpose of this article is to celebrate South Korea's success in ending the coronavirus. South Korea has set an example for other nations who are still fighting the pandemic. South Korea has not only flattened the curve but has crushed it. And other nations need to follow South Korea's footsteps.

South Korea used technology to track where Covid 19 patients went to alert other people. So, if there was a Covid 19 patient in a cafe, everybody was alert by their app.

How South Korea ended coronavirus
How South Korea ended coronavirus
How South Korea ended coronavirus

They still check people's fever on a daily basis even in schools!

How South Korea ended coronavirus

Congratulations, South Korea!

How South Korea ended coronavirus
How South Korea ended coronavirus
11
2

Most Helpful Girl

• Those photos are very beautiful, especially the first one. The app they created is a really good idea. The only problem I see with that is that they would have to test every citizen in order for it to be effective. That seems next to impossible to accomplish.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guys

• Hyper2
    The fact that one person was responsible for infecting 80% of the cases. It was "eaiser " for them to control the spread of the virus though contact tracing , unlike most countries.

They did a great job tho.
    Is this still revelant?
  • MeatPuppet
    Contrary to the West, Eastern countries have the ability to mobilize a vast amount of resources because they tend not to obsess over stock markets and liberal dogma during times of crisis.
    Is this still revelant?
    • You have a Republican president and Republican majority in the Senate. The House has okayed trillions to fight the pandemic.
      How has "liberal dogma" been a factor?

• I don't think he means "liberal vs. conservative", but rather "liberal" in the sense of a "liberal democracy"... unless I'm wrong and he's just an idiot.

• MeatPuppet

@WhistleForTheChoir Yes, I meant it as in liberal ideological doctrine, so-called liberal values, liberal democracy, but most importantly, as in economic liberalism.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

19
  • Jjpayne
    Well I hope we find something that helps us here in the United States.. Because our economy is taking quite a hit
  • firefly02
    They acted in time with complete seriousness. Also, Face masks and hygiene were pretty much in their lifestyle already.
  • tartaarsaus
    Yeah everything regarding technology that South Korea does would be highly illegal here in the Netherlands
  • Yugen
    Impressive and a great example. Feel it would much harder to implement in larger countries.
    • Feel it would be much easier to implement in less densely populated countries.

• Yugen

In terms of the amount of data it would need to process yeah your right.

• Well and just when people are more closely packed together it's easier for a disease to spread.

• Sevenpointfive
    there's 8 new cases in the last 24 hours. i wouldn't say it's over there
  • just_legit1998
    Good to know. I wish that other countries even mine would have the same situation.
  • alance99
    South Korea is really advanced in technology and they dont have huge population too
  • WhereAmI
    Now why can't they end the war? 🤔
    • The United Nations warring nations ended the Korean War by signing an armistice.
      China sees North Korea as a buffer and has opposed Korea reunification.
      To end the war the signatories would have to sign off. That's not just up to North and South Korea, but also China and the United States.
      North Korea has shown little interest in ending its wartime stance.

• WhereAmI

@coffeewithcream It was a rhetorical question. 😂

• :) :)

• Anonymous
    I'm glad the music group, BTS, is in South Korea (where they're safe). :)
  • Anonymous
    They doxed their citizens. Fuck that.
    • MeatPuppet

The lives of your fellow countrypeople have more worth than your privacy.

• Anonymous

That’s for everyone to decide for themselves. Its fascistic to force it on people. I’d prefer to preserve my liberal society.

• MeatPuppet

And that's why you liberals are so morally bankrupt.