Coronavirus. COVID-19. Updates. Stories. Information.

tHISpLACEiSbONKERZ

I'm going share with all of you my favorite stories/updates on the virus. I'll try to update it once a week so there will be a clear representation of the spread of the virus. (I really wish Asia didn't block almost everything when they were going through the hardest stages). There is no such thing as too much information. I keep wondering when the total of infected will surpass 1 million cases, I'm betting maybe middle of April. If you'd like to share anything please do in the comments below. Please stay at home if you can, lets try to ride this out untill a vaccine comes. Peace and Love too you all <3 <3 <3 Stay strong.

0
2

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

02
  • Avicenna
    OK, thanks
    • hey im confused litle bit i heard trump is giviving us some $$$ cuz of the stimulus of corona virus
      how do or wher do i go to file my taxes? did you hear anythig of this or such? are u in n america?

• Avicenna

@borderlinesucks: Yeah, if you filed your 2018 or 2019 taxes, you dont need to do anything else.

• SarahNyanny
    The Trump Calendar hahaha nice!

Share the first opinion in your gender