What's worse in the gym?

So this happened to me once. The one with the see through leggings and let me tell you. It's not funny at all 😅

The worst thing is that I was wearing thongs to avoid those embarrassing panty lines and I had no idea my leggings wasn't squat proof...

Needless to say when I started squatting. People stopped working out.

What do you think is worse?
  • What's worse in the gym??Squatting with see though leggings and having no idea?
  • What's worse in the gym??Squatting with shorts that are too short and having no idea?
And that's why I also bring a towel to the gym when I sit down and do my sets. I know about gym etiquette. And actually. Thongs are comfortable. If you've never tried one. You won't know. You just have to get the proper size. Plus. We don't have sacks at the btm of our vaginas so it doesn't hurt. Also I learnt for my mistake and now I've changed my wardrobe for my gym clothes. So I usually get them from gymshark. Meant for gymming so yeah. Calm your man tits.
Ok. That was supposed to be for someone. 😅

1444

Most Helpful Guys

• I was working out with shorts that were ripped open near my gooch (unbeknownst to me) and I wasn't wearing underwear that day. People kept staring at me while I was working out and I had no idea why. When I got home I sat down and my johnson and cahones flopped out. So apparently everyone saw all that I've got. That was rather embarrassing.

• That is why I only wear shorts at home or on the beach. Plus, gym shorts usually have some inbuilt boxers to prevent that stuff from happening, but still, I wouldn't be confortable with have much skin exposed at the gym as sweating I would cover in sweat what I touch and a towel may not be enough.

• @emmily2396 haha yeah I don’t much care what I wear to the gym. I just recently joined a pro weightlifting gym and when I was there with some of the veterans my pants ripped in half. Thankfully this time I was wearing underwear so I just finished my workout as usual.

• That has actually happened to a lot of my friends who are girls at the gym. Were you wearing regular legging from PINK? I say check out lululemon leggings. They are definitely a thicker fabric along with pockets on the sides and also have odor eliminating particles built in to the fabric.

Most Helpful Girls

• 1st one is worse just because you have no idea. Shorts are something you can feel happening and you can fix it but unless you squat in the mirror, you'll never know. Plus a lot of women wear their shorts like that to the gym that it would almost look like you did it on purpose. The leggings not so much.

• That is why you need to do a squat test and make sure your shorts are doubled with inside boxers

• Ever since that day. I've only been buying leggings that can be used for squatting. And YESSS. I do the squat test now. I mean. Honestly if they are ok I usually don't wear anything under and just add a panty lines for protection from the cammels hahahah

• you don't need to spend that much for themto be squat proof, I own 18$ leggings that are 100% squat-proof. Also, I heard some Aliexpress leggings are the same quality as gymshark, but half the price