Why are people suddenly friendlier to a person after their weight loss?

It is a problem and it tells more about them. Why are you talking to me now when I was invisible to you before my weightloss journey? Please drop the act.

Why are people friendlier to a person after weight loss?
6d
Real people are those that are with you before your weight loss journey. They don't appear after your weight loss journey putting on a fake act and trying to be "friendly".

813

Most Helpful Girl

• I was never fat, but the moment I dress up because I feel like it. All of a sudden the same guys trying to get my attention. GOODBYE LOSERS! Is what I say. They are fake people, and they still don't change. Just ignore them. Back in the day, if you was remotely thin you were not attractive. You were better off chubby and in shape than thin and look like you were poor.