Has anyone else who took the Pfizer vaccine noticed that they now get sick more often?

Was talking about this with a lot of people and we've all noticed we now get sick a lot more since the Pfizer vaccine and seemingly those that didn't take it have no problem. Just these last 3 months its been paticularly noticeable for instance myself and my girlfriend have had something virtually every week colds, flu's, fevers, the norovirus, swimmers ear, whooping cough, vomiting diarrhea, strep throat, tiredness etc. It's not just us either.

Has Pfizer and the government poisoned us all. I had covid at the start, it was like a bad flu and quickly shook it off but like a lot of people was forced by an employer to take the jab.

Post Opinion