Movies That Put Me In The Christmas Spirit

CHARismatic110

There are just 9 days left until you find out if Santa deemed you naughty or nice. What better way to spend these last few days waiting then to fill your days watching some movies. You have your Christmas movies and then you have your it's-not-Christmas-unless-you've-seen-these-movies, movies. Those are the movies I'll be sharing today so put on your best Christmas PJ's, get cozy by the fire, and read on!

A Charlie Brown Christmas

I'm aware that this isn't a movie, but Christmas just isn't Christmas without curling up on the couch with hot chocolate and waiting for this come on. I love Charlie Brown and all the holiday specials. This one is no different.

How The Grinch Stole Christmas

I was obsessed with Dr. Seuss books (and just about every other book) as a kid, but oddly enough I could take or leave the cartoon. However, when the actual movie came out I was stoked. Jim Carrey can do no wrong in my eyes.

The Polar Express

My niece is why I enjoy this movie. It's one of her favorites. Over the last 3 years it has become tradition for me to go to my sister's for a Christmas pajama party where we bake cookies, make gingerbread houses, and then watch this. My niece loves it.

Home Alone 1 & 2

These will always, ALWAYS be at the top of my list for beat Christmas movies. It's to the point where if I don't watch them during the holiday season, it doesn't feel complete. Home Alone 2 is where I first fell in love with the tree at Rockefeller Center. Even though I grew up not celebrating Christmas, my sisters and I would still crowd in bed with my mom to watch this. And I may be a few weeks away from 30, but guess who has a hot date with her mama's bed and this movie tomorrow? This girl.

That wraps up this gift of a Take. I hope you guys enjoy, and feel free to share some of your favorites in the comments! As always, stay classy GaGers. See you guys on the threads!

#CHARismaticOut βœŒπŸΎπŸ˜Žβ€πŸŽ„

7
4
4Girl Opinion
7Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• RedThread
    Home Alone and Home Alone 2 will always be my Christmas movies. I've probably seen them dozens of times since I was a child but they never get old for me.
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

36
  • TuMeManques
    My must watch Christmas movies are

Mixed Nuts
    A Christmas Story
    Miracle on 34th Street
    It's a Wonderful Life
    Elf

Little Women and Love Actually (not really Christmas movies per say but I watch them every year)

There are many more I love but those are my favorites.
    Like 1 Person
  • LegateLanius
    Awesome movies.
    What about a year without a Santa Clause and other classics?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SGlPnA_iCk
    Like 1 Person
  • Coconut_Man
    Home Alone 1 & 2 are my favorite Christmas movies 👍👍
    Like 1 Person
  • Mishthefish
    The Grinch ! Lol
    Like 1 Person
  • Lazyrous
    The night before Christmas
    Like 1 Person
  • art84
    Home Alone movies or The Santa Clause 2.
    Like 1 Person
  • AlwaysBelieving
    And now I got the "hot chocolate" song in my head.
    Like 1 Person
  • Lumberman53
    Nice List
    Like 1 Person
  • cupidkisses
    Home alone. My childhood movie.
    Like 1 Person