New Year

Sad Christmas Songs to hit you right in the feels

Pretty Paper- Roy Orbison

A Christmas Song about a Christmas Paper Salesman who no one pays any attention to, and he feels lonely in the midst of the Holiday Season. This song was written by Willie Nelson. For Roy Orbison's #1 fan @llorando

If We Make it Through December- Merle Haggard

This song is about a laid-off factory worker who can't afford Christmas and His daughter cannot understand why.

The Christmas Shoes-Newsong

Quite possibly the saddest Christmas song and most despised because of the sadness.

Happy Christmas (War is over)- John Lennon

It Could Happen Again (Christmas 1914)-Johnny Cash and Collin Raye

This song tells the story of the World War 1 Christmas Truce that lasted for 2 days amongst British Empire, French, and German Soldiers.

Christmas is meant to be happy, but sometimes there are Christmas songs which are rather sad and have a good message to them.

#MerryChristmas

#Warisover

911
smahala1991 is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guys

• Roy Orbison's Pretty Paper will always be my favorite Christmas Song. Did you know Pretty Paper was originally written by Willie Nelson?

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 8

• Christmas 1915 - Celtic Thunder
    https://youtu.be/JG3l-OBdcPI

This one gets me every time.

• I grew up listening to If Se Make it Through December! I love that song. Another one that makes me cry really hard is Christmas in Heaven by Scotty McCreery.

• Not sure if it’s been mentioned below but one is called. Billy’s Christmas Wish it’s an oldie but you will ball your eyes out

• 3d

Christmas shoes can literally make my blue eyes even bluer.

• These are all some great suggestions
    Thanks for sharing!

• OMG YES HAPPY Christmas BY JOHN LENNON IS SO SAD BUT BEAUTIFUL!!! “Also Do They Know It’s Christmas Time”

• Great list

• How dare you make me feel feelings?

What Guys Said 9