Women’s Day

#PressforProgress

No, She Doesn't Want to be Your Friend!

Hello and Welcome everyone! It's your boy Hal out of the blues again. I'm sorry I had been off for some days. Oh by the way Happy Women's Day to everyone and this thing Is Women's Day special. Guys, you're gonna beat me with your flip-flop after reading this but girls might come to my rescue. Confused? You won't be at the end. So let's start-

No, She Doesn't Want to be Your Friend!

Most of us use social media. Don't we? It's simple, easy and convenient but for a woman, it is filled with hardships. How? Bruh you have to be a woman to know that. It's just because of us- I mean guys. If you're a girl who uploads her photos regularly on social media, there are 90% chances that you have hundreds of pending follow and message requests. But your point might be-"Hal! It's good actually. Everything we do is for followers". Yes, I agree but what if I say that they are stalkers instead? Most of them are pervs looking for some action. Ever noticed comments on a girl's post? They are filled with words like "hot" "sexy" "bomb" "kissable" "fuckable" etc. Who the hell asked you to tell her if she is kissable or not? Actually these words are quite common now but still, I tend to avoid these words to describe a girl. I feel as if I'm objectifying a girl. That's the main reason that I rather troll them.

No, She Doesn't Want to be Your Friend!

Imma tell you an incident of mine, A girl posted a picture on here, an anonymous guy commented, "Wanna fuck?" I replied to him "perv detected" and his reply was "wtf? Wanna fuck is similar to Wanna have a coffee. Movies have corrupted your mind" I further wrote "I'm sorry to say but you won't able to tolerate it if someone would've said the same thing to your sis" and that guy got pissed, said "don't fuck your wife or girlfriend because she is someone else's sister". Me-"When you touch your wife or girlfriend, it's a mutual consent. I don't think that the girl in the picture is interested in you. Moreover, if you weren't ashamed of this, you wouldn't have been posted as anonymous" That guy stopped replying after that.

No, She Doesn't Want to be Your Friend!

Many people even message girls randomly asking them about their relationship status, trying to exchange phone numbers, abusing her, repeatedly sending her messages like "be my friend", "you need a boyfriend", forcing her to sext with them and the list goes on and on. Who the hell befriends people like this? This is all your fault if you're doing something like this. What is 'her' fault? Just because of what she was wearing, you blamed it on her. Bruh go and first change your mindset before telling her to change her clothes.

And and!! I'm done with those "I love you" messages. Oh bud, you're seeing a girl's photo for the first time and you fell in love in just 0.17 seconds? Woah! This guy deserves a standing ovation for being even faster than THE FLASH. You can't even imagine which type of people try to mess with their social media. When they try to ignore, those people start threating them and I literally mean that. Rapes don't just happen around. Most of the rapes are kind of pre-planned. You never know how many women in this world are still suffering on Women's Day.

No, She Doesn't Want to be Your Friend!

Those filthy horny fuckbots just hunt girls down over the internet. Like really, you're a 50 y/o guy telling an 18 y/o that she's fuckable. Dude, she's even younger than your daughter!! Trust me, it makes me filled with anger to know that some friend of mine got abused by people like this. I don't have a real sister but around 150+ girls who follow me on here are like my sisters. I call 90% of them "sis". If I do call them that, I feel bad for them too. One last thing that I'd like to say is that if you're a decent guy, don't get irritated if a girl didn't approve your request. It's really difficult for her to find 2-3 good people from a list filled with hundreds of creeps.

No, She Doesn't Want to be Your Friend!

BE VERY CAREFUL! The next might be your sister.

That was all for this time!

Thanks for reading.

love you all❤️

I'm sorry I've to leave haha✌🏻

And Happy Women's Day!!

1120
Halucinator is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was wondering where you were lol

Tbh if a chick is getting pervy comments from guys on her pics, what she COULD do is block the guy if she's that triggered, or simply ignore it if she can handle that. Women's day right? Strong women right? Sure, this shouldn't have to be a thing but that's what makes someone STRONG.

Enduring and carrying something when it's tough. You're not strong if you're carrying a feather. You're strong though if you're carrying two trashbags full of feathers whilst trecking up a mountain without shoes. Does anyone get my point? You can't be strong without something to be strong about so how about women show how STRONG they keep claiming to be and stop crying about it all and just not give into this trash.

A guy saying they wanna date her is not forcing her to sext. She has willpower (or is she not a strong woman?). She also chose to post those pics when she is well aware of what usually happens. Most women know these days that this sort of thing happens. Its not assault. You didn't get attacked. If a guy says you're hot and you feel creeped out, he did not assult you. He made a creepy comment. Be strong and go on with your day.

If he DMs you with a dick pic though, that would be assault because that is a breach if privacy. But its not like anyone is forcing you to reply to a DM or even accept the request or friend request or anything. So many "strong" women crying about this and how "real men" wouldn't do this.

Talk about how they wanna escape gender roles yet the same peiole are putting men and women back into gender roles with such a statement like "real men" and what they qualify that as.

I dont even like women's day.

Sorry I'm being negative on your post Rak, love you man but I dont agree. Stoked to see you though

• I wonder how many women trump supporters observed womens day? I'll bet NONE!

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys who do this, haven't achieved that stage in their life. They never had a relationship with a girl and fell in love. Once a boy goes through that stage. He will look to be a father with a faithful girl who would be the mother of his children. This is all natural and part of the cycle to maturity. When a man finally becomes a father and enjoys being a father to his children. He would never look at younger girls that have a massive age gap and consider sleeping with them.

Well, that is if his relationships have all been with love and been reciprocated. Some people have kids off of lust and never really truly loved each other, it leads to dysfunctional relationships and personality problems.

This is why people always strive to find true love, no matter how difficult it might be. Enduring being single gets more and more difficult as you age. You know deep down you really want to find that true faithful love with a partner and create a loving family.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 10

• Kudos!!!

Such messages are really irritating. A guy also posed a rape threat once because he used to message me with same question and hence I told him to fuck off.

You have maturity more than most adults on internet combined 😆

• Kudos Hal. Thanks for sticking up for us and taking a stand. This was a good read and you made some key points. I've gotten a lot of perverted comments and rape threats. I'm glad you brought this up my son.

• Yeah guys like that are the worst that’s why I hardly ever put my face on the internet. My page is locked down and I only post stuff like internet quizzes and my recent drawings online.
    And people wonder why there are so many females below the age of 25 posting anonymously, it’s to avoid those types of people going to their page. I posted here once asking for studying advice and two guys asked for contact info.

• Daaaamn bro this is such an incredible post! Thank you so much for this you're absolutely amazing.

• This is a good post. I am surprised that a guy about our age even understands these issues. Kudos to you!

• Thank you!!!

• Wonderfully put.

Thank you.

• Yeeess great take broo!💜

• Great take!

• Thank you for putting this out there!

• Thank you instead for posting your comment girlie!
      Happy Women's Day❤️

What Guys Said 19

• I simply don't understand what possesses these thirsty simp types to hound females online... why? All they do is give the already bashed male , an even worse rep , which influences even more women to look down on ALL men as sex obsessed moronic perverts !!

• This is where the MGTOW comes from. Guys who can't figure out their behavior is inappropriate.
    It's embarrassing that I share the same chromosome as some of these people, but not all men are this stupid.

• I guess this goes for the guys who actually HAVE social media, to which I don't. Oh well. Meh.

• On come on really? What a hypocritical statements. First off, there's a block button for anyone you don't feel like talking too lol. Get offline if you don't like it, seems like most are on social something. Lastly, age to a degree has no merit to who you are as a person. We as people need to stop judging so much on how old someone is, because there hitting on someone younger, woman do it all the time lol. I find this offense to be honest. Sounds to me, like you should find other ways of blaming the male population and the age of people. At 18, your an adult, who cares if the love of your life is 20, or 30 years older, things have happened. Get over the judgements. Woman can be very childish, but he an old fart, putting on makeup, in which she don't need any longer.

• Isn't this one of those things that can be summed up in like a few sentences?

Jeez, people writing novels left and right.

• womyn are strong and independent, they don't need you (a male) sticking up for them.

• dude its simple
    if he is a bad guy just block him
    thats all

• Nice take bro 👍

• It's fun to see mytakes from pink Hal
    XD

• This post is without flaw.

• You should be on the pink side.

• Thank you

• Stay away from her

• Interesting...

• Preach sister men are dogs girl power👏👏

• Usually they just ignore us.

• I never write any of that smart-ass stuff but they guys who behave that way usually get responses, shy guys get ignored.

• The amount of virtue signaling in this post makes me nauseous.

• This seems like the sort of problem that could EASILY be solved by the user (in this case the girl in question). She could, 1) not allow randoms to post on her site, pics, etc., 2) not accept DMs from random people, and 3) not accept friend requests from random people. Problem solved!

• NO, how about the perverted men just leave them alone. It isn't fair for anyone to close themselves under lock and key because of that. It's not right to do that.

• @RayvenSkyeFlye LOL! no one is asking for anyone to "close themselves under lock and key!" Just don't be a retard and accept friend requests from randoms. Also if someone is sending you rude messages, block them. Ain't rocket science. Those privacy settings are there for a reason, you know!

• I always thought that guys were dumb for placing women on a pedestal and begging and seeking out friendship with them I would never do anything like that its lame to inflate egos and guys do it all the time online. Social media is extremely overrated , I would rather drink gasoline mixed with lye than to inflate a woman's ego online.