5 of the World's Deadliest Animals

1) Golden Dart Frog

The Golden Dart Frog is the most lethal of the poison dart frogs. It keeps its poison in glands beneath its skin.The poison is a powerful nitrogen compound known as a batrachotoxin. If absorbed into the bloodstream through the eyes, nose, a cut, or even directly through the skin, the poison is capable of causing paralysis convulsions, and death. One drop can cause the human heart to stop beating.

2) Box Jellyfish

On each tentacle, there are around half a million darts. These microscopic darts are full of venom, called nematocysts. The nematocysts shoot out when triggered by touch and can penetrate human skin in less time than it takes you to blink. . The toxin attacks the heart, nervous system, and skin cells. After being injected with this poison you may experience paralysis, cardiac arrest, and even death, all within a few minutes of being stung.

3) Deathstalker Scorpion

They are very aggressive and antisocial. Its venom is a powerful mixture of neurotoxins. When the venom does prove fatal it is because the poison has affected the left ventricle of the heart causing fluid in the lungs and respiratory failure.This venom can cause coma, fever, paralysis, convulsions, and even death. Any envenomation runs the risk of anaphylaxis, a potentially life-threatening allergic reaction to the venom.

4) Black Mamba

The black mamba has a reputation for being highly aggressive and very the fast. It is capable of striking at considerable range and occasionally may deliver a series of bites in rapid succession.

The venom of the black mamba is extremely toxic - chiefly composed of neurotoxins, specifically dendrotoxin which is β€œfast-acting.” Commonly causing collapse in humans within 45 minutes or less from a single bite. It shuts down the nervous system and paralyzes victims. Without effective antivenom therapy, the fatality rate from a Black Mamba bite is 100 percent- death typically occurs in 7–15 hours -

5) The worlds deadliest of all

311

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 10

• I've heard of 1, 2, and 5 before.

3 and 4 are new to me although I would expect at least one bug and one snake on the list for being some of the most dangerously poisonous type of animals.

• The Golden Dart Frog is my favorite out of this list

• fun take

• An encounter with a black mamba in its natural habitat would be deadly, they hide a spring up a metre high and strike, they move so fast.

• First 2 look normal and superb social commentary for number 5.

• Was I aware that humans are the most deadly animal? Probably a lot more than most people. I've heard of the others, before.

• Nice, i liked it. Especially the last one lol.

• Hahaha but do you know mosquitoes are at place 1 bcoz more than millions die bite of mosquitoes all over the world

• I couldn't add every deadly animal. . That's too obvious that's why I didn't add it lol

• Hahaha n what about girls 😊 lots of boys killing every second

• Discounting of course the mosquito?

• That's too obvious though lol

• Humans r also quite common, because top 5 lists aren't meant to be unique, just correct.

• Yes but humans aren't animals, you're misunderstanding the point, I'll put that down to your age tho πŸ˜ƒ

• You are correct with No 5 , sadly !! Black Mamba's are grey / brown colour , I think the pic of No 4 is an Australian Black snake , which is still highly venomous & to be respected !!

• According to a website about black mama's , that is one.

• https://goo.gl/images/WgGKFk , the black moniker comes from the snakes mouth. I'm a wildlife fan , also former British Army medic that has had antivenin training & have used these in the Gulf for a scorpion sting , with atropine , as scorpion venom is neurotoxic , atropine counters nerve gas if used VERY quickly , so can help with some neurotoxic venoms too. Ironically , I was bitten by a wolf spider , checked boots for scorpions , but the spider crawled into the right leg of my combat trousers & bit me on the right calf !!

What Girls Said 2

• eGood post

• Venom *laughs evilly*