I LOVE Living Alone!

I LOVE Living Alone!

Ahhh, living alone. My oldest top priority goal when I was still living under my creators roof. I couldn't bear the time being with them and being dependent on them and basically being their property.

I still remember it like a veterans scar: The 13 year old me (10 years ago) decided, that I need to move out and live on my own. At 15 years my decision was manifested and there was no turning back seeing I have practically lost my home - Germany.

I have been continuously living alone for a year long now and I loved *every* moment it. Earlier before that I was cohabiting with someone (I will not tell who it was). And that started in around 2014 with some breaks in between (I went to the institute to get my associates degree in the town and moved ~60 kilometers away from my creators).

I love living alone!

And here is why:

Everything is in place. Everything is exactly where I left it

In my parents home items often went missing or were misplaced. Most of the times I couldn't find what I was looking for. Especially when it came to paper. Those disappeared faster than you could turn away for an hour and come back and find it no more. I have even lost books for my institute, which I managed to make my parents pay for it (seeing it wasn't my fault for stocking them actually away and not finding them there anymore).

It's a complete mess in my parents home. Items. Go. Missing. Period.

Talking was and is of no help.

This is why I'm living alone on my own terms.

Awesome!

Silence. Sweet silence.

No screaming competitions, no freak shows, no drama, no fights and no television spreading bad news and propaganda. Just the sweet silence and harmony. The thing I was craving for oh so long and got only when I was temporarily alone in my parents home. I am alone and in peace. This is where I rejuvenate and recharge my energy.

I LOVE Living Alone!

Awesome!

I can do whatever I want - FREEDOM!

As long as I am not burning down the apartment that is of course (well, you get the point).

I can watch porn and not even hide it

I can masturbate at will

I can listen to music in moderate-loud volume

I can stay up and sleep at any time

I can come and go at will without telling anybody

Around here I am the lord (aside from the actual landlord)

I can bring a woman here and have sex with her at my place! At last! Nobody else will know (unless she snitches)

This is what I did in Valentine's day 2018 (if you don't know - PornHub goes free premium at this day for 24 hours long):

I LOVE Living Alone!

Awesome!

No one is bothering me

No one is here. No one is making any noise. No one is bothering me.

No one is making me sad or miserable or degrades me in any way.

No one is vaping inside the room or comes (or becomes) home drunk. No one is bringing any guests home.

I'm not missing anything or anybody. But if you do, you're alone and *you* can bring guests yourself without asking anyone for permission or notifying them.

Awesome!

Independence

Need I say more?

Well Ja, actually.

Before I moved out it was like my parents decided the mood for me - how is the day today going to be? alright, scheiรŸe or extra beschissen? By default it was scheiรŸe.

Here and now I decide my days - all of them. What will I do today? What can I do today to improve my tomorrow? Any long term plans? What's for tomorrow? Every day counts and I make them just that. In any case no more forced miseries.

Awesome!

CABLE INTERNETS!!!

What I have been missing the most growing up. I love seeing that high speed and reliable ping!

Seeing my parents were never interested or able to get a home with normal wired internet. Always had to (and they still up to this day do) use 3G internet with terrible connection.

I LOVE Living Alone!

Note, this is a server in Germany and I'm not in Germany and this is why the ping is so high - I did it in order to preserve my location privacy.

Awesome!

Developing lone survival skills.

Cooking, cleaning, time management, financial management, getting things done, getting enough, restful sleep, house chores, laundry... all those duties fall on me and that's how I like it. I like being the responsible one since I can change things at will *snaps with fingers* just like that and not hope someone will do it for me after having asked them for the tenth time.

Awesome!

Privacy.

I craved it like I craved sex (aka masturbating to porn) and independence and freedom! In my opinion privacy is crucial for a healthy self development and I had minimal of it before I departed for the institute.

Awesome!

BUUUT...

It is quite expensive!

90% of my salary is spent on normal and adequate living expenses as a result of me living comfortably alone.

It is much easier to share the home with someone but this someone must be someone cool, who will never backstab you or vandalize your stuff or anything.

Also it's much more comfortable sharing the home when it has 2 bedrooms instead of just 1.

Not so Awesome ๐Ÿ˜

Still, it's worth every cent of it! My well being depends on it big time. That's how it's supposed to be.

In the beginning and the end of every day money talks. Money makes it possible. This is capitalism and I need not to explain myself any more.

___

Now I just wish I could have done this at 15 years of age if not 13. So many years were wasted in vain and there was nothing I could do about it at that time and place. Time is precious! Time and Money are the assets! And then you have to consider what kind of comfort you want to live in. The level of your chosen comfort level will determine how much time and money you will spend on daily chores.

All that matters to me now is continuing and maintaining this cycle. That's life!

Thanks for stopping by and reading this.

Peace y'all ๐Ÿฆ„

1222
Unit1 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girls

• YES!!!
    SimplE AS That!!!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • same, I fricking love it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guys

• I've only less than a year before I plan to move out, be my own person, have no one on my back, do/get/buy whatever the fuck I want!

But one thing I would not be looking forward to is all the bills I would have to pay, which would likely take up 85-90% of my income.

And having to follow a certain set of rules would come with, such as cleaning and cooking (if you want a nice apartment and don't wanna use up any more money than you already have on takeout every day of the week), on top of having to let a bunch of inspectors or landlords come into your house to inspect your apartment and ask you for rent money if you're behind.

NEVER BE BEHIND ON RENT. OR UTILITIES. EVER.
    That will only result in more conflict with your life, your landlord, and your income.

That's the basic ins and outs of apartment living. I am still living at my mother's and have yet to experience the lone life, but I think it's somewhere in between fun and responsibility, where I am closer to responsibility than fun.

But anyway there you have it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Good luck on that pal. It's good to be disciplined and responsible. You'll get rewarded the independent and whatever lifestyle you choose instead of being controlled.

It is both fun and responsible. That's part of being adult. I'm sure you'll enjoy it a lot.

• Absolutely true. Being home alone is the best feeling ever, it's so relaxing.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 10

• Same here. Love it. Only needy people hate living alone, people who need others to cook, clean, do the washing and ironing, chat to them because they cannot stand silence, make their decisions for them or pay the bills, even then they might be better off getting a good job and paying someone to come in and do all that and then go home.

• Yup. It's an unhealthy dependency because morons, who will disappoint are aplenty.

• My mum was pretty nosy yes and definitely had opinion about the amount of guys that I dated (not all at the same time).
    I'll be honest and say that I've never lived by myself but at the same time felt like I was all by myself.
    I was a stay at home mum and I'd be at home all day with only my children as company. It really didn't matter what shift my husband was on either early morning or night shift, I still felt alone.
    I need people around me, I'm a social introvert yes I know that makes absolutely no sense ๐Ÿ˜†.

• Yeah, i had to separate myself from those prying first and asap. I have never considered relationships until i first moved out of my parents and live alone. Then my complex situation of being stranded in a country i only hate to live in. Different monoculture has proven to me to be quite a barrier over all that time.

I consider personal privacy to be very important before i make any further moves in my life. And then there is money. It talks.

I love being autonomous!
      My parents don't even know that word! ๐Ÿ™„

• Me too. But l need money to live alone.

• me 2 alotttt

• Love it!!

• i also like living alone

• So... you watched porn all day... alone... in your free-of-other-living-humans space ๐Ÿ‘€ wow ". ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป! Congrats on that.. ๐Ÿ‘€

You can also now moan loudly.. ๐Ÿ‘€.. Without shame... if someone listens,.. it wonโ€™t be your family..

Above all, I congratulate you on your independence, maturity and adulthood. ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽˆ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ!! Good for you!

• Very appreciated kind anon lady ๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜บ
      That's true. Here i can do what i want, so long I'm not disturbing my neighbors. Privacy and independence is vital. Lovely!

• Watch porn? Grow up. I have a wonderful partner who comes around and we have great sex regularly. Never needed to make do with porn.

• @bethshepherd It's not "grow up" it's "find someone". ๐Ÿ™„

easier said than done.

• XD me too

• No i m not

• Me too.

What Guys Said 20

• Definitely. I got married late in life. At 40. I had always lived by myself. To cut a long story short she cheated and I was forced to live with family for a few years. My ex deliberately dragged out the divorce for over two years. Its all coming to an end in a few months and I'll be on my own again and I can't wait.. The drama of living with people and family isn't worth it..

• Oh wow.
      Sorry about that.
      I agree, living with drama (and the family when there is no privacy and other necessary things or conditions) is not the way to live. Living alone is by many records superior.

• Agreed, living alone is the best, never been happier.

By the way, I don't know if you noticed, but if you look closely at that porn search history gif, there's a significant amount of "mom" shit in there and that's just all kinds of fucked up. Whoever is looking that shit up really does need to get out of mommy and daddy's house.

• BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR YOU ON THIS ONE BRO! Give yourself a pat on the pat, that is quite and accomplishment to be living on your own.

• Hell yeah. I will give myself a pat on the pat as you said ๐Ÿ˜‚

I agree. Living alone is best!

• Pat on the backImeant, stupid autcorrect autorepeat thing. it never gets it right but oh well. LOL

• That honestly sounds like fucking heaven! xD Being able to just come home and be yourself without having anyone judge or watch your every move. I long for those days! It gets annoying having to filter myself around family. Constantly worrying about what acceptable to say or do. I'm a naturally positive person but when my family sets a glum tone. I can tell it really affects mine. I try not to let it get to me. But them mirror neurons make it very difficult. xD That's when I find a way to isolate myself from them or find a way to ignore. Living alone or with chill people would be so much more peaceful!

• Focus on getting independent asap :) you'll love it as much as i do young friend.
      And hold onto it. It's never easy but the battles will pay off!

• Yeah, I definitely need to focus on doing that rn. Thanks for the advice bro!

• No problem bro! Best of luck.

• I hate being alone but I like living alone if that makes any sense. I sleep better alone and I love the freedom to do whatever I want, when I want but when loneliness does kick in it is painful.

• Oh it's the best.. I couldn't imagine having a roommate. Nice Take.

• "living under my creators roof" You lived in a church?

But, I understand what you mean.

• lolled at some of the points but yea living alone is great cheers!

• I envy you

• Awesome!

• It only gets better!

• 0|2
  • i found this so funny lol love it

• Thank you

• Me too

• I agree

• you're lonely

• I prefer it that way when it comes to having a home over cohabiting with freaks, which are the majority of the human pollution--- errr i mean population.

• I love having my own place, though itโ€™s feeling like itโ€™s not my own at times as my Dad keeps inviting himself over to stay when he comes up for work. In a 1 bedroom apartment thatโ€™s too small.

Itโ€™s making me debate whether or not I wanna get roommates if I move to the city. But thatโ€™s my only way to afford it.

• Cool

• Don't you ever get sexually aroused?

• That's what the internet is there for: PORN ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Well, I think naturally most of us do.
      I can substitute that with a fleshlight.

As soon as a woman wants me, then i'm in! So far only one woman in my life has wanted me in such a way.

• Great!