Why Being A Tall Girl Is Better Than Being Short

Well hello everyone,

It's me again.

I've seen a MyTake recently and in general many questions about how 'short girls are better than the tall ones' and I obviously had to give an answer to you.

My first reaction was :

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.

NO.

I'm 5'11 and I assure you that I NEVER had the tinest problem with finding a man,and not even once someone turned me down for someone shorter or because my height wasn't good enough.

But now that we are done with the small intro talk,I decided to act like an adult and give you reasons why tall girls are actually amazing.

Before you continue,this MyTake and this message is a small answer to every short girl girl that tried to make a tall girl feel bad for her hate : Being a tall isn't bad,at all is actually a blessing so instead of you insecure shorties trying to make us feel bad try to deal with your clear insecurities.

Reasons why being tall is A-FREAKING-MAZING.

1.We Look Amazing In High Heels.

A tall model wearing heels.
A tall model wearing heels.

Let's be honest,tall girls look extremely good in high-heels,much better than any other short girl.

Why?

Because it looks almost natural on us while most of the time when an extremely short girl wears extremely tall high heels she looks like a charlatan.

We have long legs and basically high heels flatter us more,to us high heels gives us :

Slender Look.

Super tall legs.

Beautiful body frame

Extra Height (Not that's needed though)

To short girls heels give :

☁ Just Give you height (Thing that you need...Oops.)

Aye Aye Aye,truth hurts huh?
Aye Aye Aye,truth hurts huh?

2.Only The Tall Ones Can Become Models....For A REASON.

All runway supermodels are over 5'9,that's because being tall looks better.

If being tall is something unattractive and a negative...Then why being tall in the fashion world the the most good looking females go to is SO DESIRABLE?

ANSWER ME THAT SHORTIE.

Oh,wait...I'll answer it that myself because the answer is known world-wide.

Because we look BETTER.

😈

Ouch.
Ouch.

3.We Look More Confident So We Attract Confidence.

No real man without insecurity problems will turn a girl down because of her being tall.

All the celebrities that you have a crush on date models that sometimes are even TALLER than them.

Jealous much?

Also "Researches shows taller individuals females and males appear more confident and with less insecurities therefore they appear more sexually appealing towards the opposite gener and have much better social and relationship/flirting skills."

I'll give you free aloe vera shorties.
I'll give you free aloe vera shorties.

4.Everything Fits Us Like A Glove.

Especially if you are slim,you are able to wear everything you like.

From Pants,skirts and dresses to turtle necks,oversized tees and long coats of ALL sizes because everything fits you.

You always look tall and slender no matter what you choose to wear.

Tall girls can carry off absolutely anything under the sun indifference with short. The height gives the clothes a very nice proportion and look always.

I hope you are still alive after these burns shorties.

Ending :

As you may have already understood this post is a troll, the point of it is to understand that we always can find both positives and negatives in different things and espeacially in appearance that everyone has a different opinion.

Stop trying to deal your insecurities by putting other people that have done nothing to you down.It isn't going to work for any of you cause at the end of the day you still haven't accepted what you are.

P.S : The probably short girl that wrote the infamous MyTake,you are free to comment but reveal yourself first babydoll,don't hide behind the 'anonymous'.

We speak with names here.

-END.

AngelicSin

1621
AngelicSin is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guys

• Tall girls are awesome. Short girls are awesome. Girls of average height are awesome. If anyone needs love of any sort, I'd think it would be Short men. They get the short end of the stick in life, unfortunately.

Most Helpful Girls

• A brilliant myTake. Thoroughly enjoyed it! xD

• Really good take and I do agree with your points but putting it as being a tall girl is better than a short one is kind of untrue... I think both have nice traits that the other doesn't..
    Please don't take it as jealousy because I do think tall girls have amazing traits...

• Of course I don't take it as jealousy, just a misunderstaning.
      The mytake that was posted and got me inspired to write this one said clearly exactly the opposite, that short are better.
      That's why I made this take to explain that none of the two are true, tall or short, none really cares.

• Yes I got it a bit later, I'm sorry 😕
      Anyways good takeeee

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 19

• I personally don’t judge people on their height. Tall stature is just aesthetics, yes it looks nice but it isn’t something you need to have. There are many tasks where a lack of tall stature doesn’t mean anything or can be compensated. It’s something you are either born with or not, it’s not really an achievement.

That being said, I personally don’t care about a woman’s height when it comes to dating, physical beauty to me is based mostly on the face.

• Ok Tall girl :) tall girls are amazing, I agree, tall and short girls are amazing and the ones in between.
    I know why you wrote this, I saw a question here some time ago that said tall girls are no good and that shorter girls are the best so your my take is right

• Great Take ;)
    I love tall girls, even taller than me (I'm 178 cm tall).
    On the other hand, I don't like high heels, because I prefer sporty girls who wear sneakers... well, tall girls don't need heels in the first place, they are naturally tall and self-confident, that's what I like.

• Yes I have accepted what I am, thank you!

(Tanya you don't have to announce to people that you're trolling that's so silly 😂)

• I PERSONALLY agreed with everything that was said in the original "why men prefer short girls" take, but I didn't like how it was written as fact. Sure, I have never been attracted to anyone above 5'5 but my friend (who's shorter than me at 6'0) prefer girls his own height.

• You are just showing super skinny women in your photos. Yes some tall women have great legs. But in my personal opinion, I prefer wonen shorter than me, or at least the same height. And all you said can be said about any woman. You are very lucky to be able to get whom ever you want lol. Not everyone is as lucky as you are. Anyways, all women of healthy shapes and sizes are beautiful. And in the end, it's all about personality, respect, loyalty.

• Good Take. Tall women are great and there are advantages to it, as you ably pointed out. I'm always mystified when women complain about being tall.

• Ange
    Good take
    But i feel it is coming from being hurt or affected by others, you really need to be less stressed about it , and just let it be
    as you said at the end, but i think you should have made that the heading
    Anyway, i hope you are doing great, you never got turned down that is good for you, but don't brag about it.
    And be more nice please

• Lol of course I wasn't hurt, just annoyed.
      Also I didn't brag about anything, I just explained that guys don't trun down girls for them being tall if they like them.
      I'm nice enough, thanks.

• Hey :)
      All is well then
      i wish you the best, I guess you are aiming for editor of the month?

• Yea with being 6'1 I have gotten tired of short girls. Girls have been growing taller these days and they have been taking over! I love it when a girl is 6'1 or taller because of those legs and the beauty. I saw a girl that was 6'7 and looking up to her was like looking up to heaven

• Love tall girls myself sexy ;)
    Long legs and heels.

What's it like in Russia by the way, do girls in Russia fuss over guys having to be taller than them. You said you're 5-11" so what's the shortest height you'd date in guy, considering heels as well.

• I literally need one example to disprove every one of your claims.
    Here she is:

• I'm 5'6" and dated women shorter and taller than me. So it doesn't matter. I will say that generally, taller women carry curves better...

• Being a short guy is awful. Tall girls don’t like short guys

• prefer short girls but valid points

• Extremely Subjective topic... there is no fact.

• Legs eleven.

• Thanks

• Yeah tall girls are definitely more attractive

• Tall girls really hot like Russians

by the way who is the girl in ur profile pic?

What Girls Said 14

• I have a friend who is 6 ft and... no. It's not easy to find clothes that fit perfectly. And shorter guys didn't really give her a chance even though she didn't care about the height difference. I don't think shorter or taller is best... I feel like women who are 5'6 probably have best of both worlds tbh. Helps to not be at either extreme.

• Yup, I'm 5'4" and my cutoff is a gal who's 5'8" since she might want to wear heels and #1. I want to be able to kiss her with a minimal of fuss when the mood strikes, and #2, I don't want to feel like I'm her child.

• @AlwaysBelieving
      I am 5'4 and have dated a woman 5'10 and felt fine with it.

• not sure what you mean by this is a troll, since you meant everything you said.. where is the trolling? you just sound hostile and obnoxious. there are many shorter people who did not say being shorter is better. of you really were annoyed by a poster you could have messaged her. obviously you just wanted an excuse to brag. which is your perogative, but don't turn it into something it is not.

and many tall women do have a lot of problems with clothing and fitting into spaces and guys, also you can be tall with short legs. and short with long legs. and you showing off isn't helpful to those women. this was all very personal you were not thinking of anyone but yourself. which again thats your right, but dont turn it into something its not.

• Why Men Prefer Short Girls ↗
      This post is an answer to this Take.
      Like I explained but you obviously didn't undersatnd is that by talking terrible about people to make yourself feel better does not work.
      You ae mistaken I don't mean this post.
      Like the girl in the post I gave false prejudice about tall and short girls and how every girl that belongs in one of the 2 categories must have some specific characteristic. I'm sorry if you took it that personaly that you decided to offend me in the comments, it's not my fault though.

• yeah i can understand that, and i do think i was too quick to judge your motives for sure. and i am sorry for that.

But I think you can definitely bring people up without putting others down.

• its interesting though when women are asked of they are ok with their height. people who are 5 ft 5 ant to be shorter. people who are 5 ft 9 want to be taller. people who are4 ft10 are happy. people who are 6 feet are happy. really seems to depends on the person. im al;so guessing proportion helps A LOT. you look very proportionate which is lucky. some tall people are all gangly, or just weirdly plump in one spot then skinny. some short people are stubby
      whereas some proportionately just small.

but probably how you feel about things matters most. there are beautiful people who see nothing but flaws and average people who are radiant and comfortable.

anyhow sorry if i came off a bit I don't know lol whatever i came off as , it was unnecessary.

have a nice day !

• You are totally right, I'm tall too, and men are usually impressed with my height. I never wear heels because they are uncomfortable and unstable, but I don't need them anyway, lost of guys don't even like heels.
    Fantastic mytake 👍

• "Stop trying to deal your insecurities by putting other people that have done nothing to you down. It isn't going to work for any of you cause at the end of the day you still haven't accepted what you are."
    You literally just did that with this take.
    As a short girl I can tell you it has its upsides and it's downsides such a short girls nemesis high shelves or when showing any clevage talking to a guy they try to look into your eyes but are drawn to your cleavage guys in my opinion do seem to prefer short girls and most of the top sexiest actresses and female singers are short. I'm happy the way I am.

• You obviously didn't understand the meaning of this take,
      an anonymous female made a take saying basically that 'none likes tall women.', this was my answer.
      My point was to explain that especially in appeaarance everyone has different opinions and most importantly we can always find positive and negatives in everything, and obviously we are biased based on what we have.
      This take was a troll as I explained already, sorry that you didn't get it.

• I downvoted you only because you didn't understand the point which I explained many times already

• That's so mean lol

• Wow what a take, you nailed it
    And most importantly that we should accept what we are and be confident in it and shouldn't blame others or try to put others down just because of our own insecurities
    Thanks for sharing that

• Agreed. As a tall girl myself I can relate. Great take! 👍

• I guess, haha. I think being average height is the best. My boyfriend is 5'11 and I'm 5'6. It's like I have the best of both worlds because I'm not too short to have short people problems and I'm not too tall to have tall people problems. But I get both of their benefits.

I'm short enough for my man, but I'm tall enough to get things done on my own and fill out my clothes well. But I mean short and tall people have their pros and cons. I think they are both equal when it comes to value at the end of the day though.

• tbh im 5'0 and I've always been bullied as a kid to where i am now for being so short. i considered myself a weaker being being so much more smaller than everyone. i wear heals all the time bc im to scared to let people see how short i am and deal with all laughs and how im such a great armrest. sometimes it fun being the shorter type , you can always say when someone makes fun of your height,"but of course!, I'm travel sized for you convenience!" or "im not just short.. im fun sized". (>_<)<3

• This is a dumb MyTake. The take about being short was also a dumb MyTake.

• I can only wish or dream since I'm 5'2" only.

• Lol my short 5"1 butt is crying over here

• Thanks for mytake. I'm like 5'9

• Yeah they get laid more

• Not every tall girl has long legs, it's mostly about proportions.
    I'm 170cm tall which may not be super tall, but still, my legs are short and my torso is really long