Short Girls (5'3-)
1.You don't have to worry about finding a man taller than you.
Many straight woman want a man taller than them. It is a bonus for the girls that want a taller man. But it isn't necessary.
2. You are cute.
Being short makes you (most likely) cute.
3. You are (usually) easier to pick up.
Short girls are usually easier to pick up because they usually weight less, which makes it easier to pick them out different ways to reach something or for fun.
4. Your feet won't stick out the blanket.
(It probably won't.)
5. You can wear your boyfriends shirt as a dress.
(It is adorable and works perfectly, lol.)
Short Guys (5'8-)
1. You don't have to worry about awkward hugs.
(Awkward hugs are terrible and it makes People uncomfortable), (usually).
2. You don't have to help short girls to reach things as often as tall guys.
(It can probably be annoying, but of course short guys can help too.)
3. You don't have to worry about awkward selfies:
4. You are perfect height for short girls
Many short girls want tall guys but some like short, like me.
5. You have more room for your legs on airplanes and in cars.
You have more room than tall guys!
Tall girls (5'6+)
1. You have a privilege in the modeling world.
Many short woman can't even model because of their height. If you are tall you have a bigger chance to become a model!
2. You reach things yourself
You usually don't need help reaching things.
3. You have long legs.
Long legs are considered sexy for some men!
4. You have a privilege when it comes to playing basketball.
Being tall helps a lot when you play basketball and even if you want it as your career a lot!
5. Crowds aren't dangerous for you.
Crowds can be awful for short people. And you don't have to worry about it.
Tall guys (5.11+)
1. Most woman prefer tall guys.
2. Tall girls are usually perfect height for you but short girls works as well.
3. Crowds aren't (usually) dangerous for you.
4. You have privilege when it comes to the modeling world.
5. You have privilege when it comes to being a basketball player.
1. Crowds are not a good place for you.
You can almost never see and people sometimes step on your shoe because they can't see you.
2. You are not always taken seriously when you are mad.
Being taken seriously when mad is really important it is awful when people laugh at you and call you cute when you are mad. (Otherwise it's good to be called cute/adorable..)
3. People sometimes rest their arm on you.
4. You have a way harder time becoming a model and forget about catwalks.
There are probably almost 1% short people in model industry but it isn't a bit chance for you to become one of them.
5. You can forget about becoming a basketball player.
It is really hard to become a basketball player if you are short. But it may be able to happened somewhere in the world.
Short Guys (5'8-)
1. Most girls prefer tall guys
2. You are (sometimes) seen as less masculine.
(Which you aren't).
3. Clothes are (sometimes) hard to find in your size.
4. You aren't taken as seriously as tall men (sometimes) when you are mad.
5. You can forget about being a model/basketball player.
You have a way less chance than tall people.
Tall girls (5'6-)
1. You are always in the back of school photos.
2. You are huge in heels.
3. Most short guys won't date you and many tall guys like shorter.
But there are still many guys who prefer tall woman over short.
4. You have probably heard someone ask you: "what is the weather up there?"
5. You are (sometimes) seen as less female because of your height.
(Which you aren't).
1. You will have to deal with awkward hugs.
2. You usually have to help short people reach things, which can get annoying.
3. Clothes are usually hard to find in your size.
4. Tall girls (usually) has bigger feet.
It can be a turnoff but sometimes it isn't.
5. You have less room on airplanes and in cars.