JJPayne's Thinking Process

So a certain gagger wanted to unveil to the world my thinking process

JJPayne's Thinking Process

so here it is … let's see where this goes

monkey's- banana's- banana splits- the banana split's show- Saturday morning cartoons- cereal- commericals- toys- toy's r us- giraffe- kangaroo- Winnie-the pooh- Disney- tangled- hair-mess- food- chicken nuggets- Mcdonalds- Ronald Mcdonald- HR Puffenstuff- sid and the seamonsters- song of the sea- chicken of the sea-mermaid-tom hanks- big- small- little- house- HGTV- Cable- Netflix- sabrina the teenage witch- salem- witch trials- monty python and the holy grail- comedies- ferris buellers day off- weird science- bill nye the science guy- epic rap battles- youtube- the try guys- nice guys finish last- the mask- dumb and dumber- dog hair cutting service- dog shows- show dogs- the secret life of cats and dogs-cats and dogs- Beethoven- turner and hooch- detective- men in black- Chris Hemsworth- thor- avengers- hulk- charlies angels- drew Barrymore- ET- aliens- x-files- david Duchovny- californication- showtime- cinemax-hbo- sesame street- the muppets- labyrinth- david bowie- space oddity- first man- Apollo 13- gary senise- the stand- m-o-o-n- Patrick starfish- nickelodeon- are you afraid of the dark- goosebumps- jack black- cable guy- Mathew brockrick- war games- 80's computers- Atari- pitfall- frogger- joystick- arcade- stranger things- dungeons and dragons- board games- apples to apples- snow white- sleeping beauty- dragon- sword in the stone- king Arthur- medieval times- cable guy- friendship- barney- pbs- Arthur- glasses- lens crafters- clear eyes- ben stein- ben stein gameshow- comedy central- south park- beavis and butthead- mtv- video killed the radio star- 80's songs- footloose- kevin bacon- Stir of Echoes- paint it black- rolling stones- the beatles- yesterday- today- tonight and time for bed

61
Jjpayne is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girls

• 7d

That's normal. That's how the brain works, or at least mine does the same.

• 7d

I don't know if it’s normal bc I have asked and many people give very different responses as to what is going on in there and how it operates- but it is normal for at least me you and JJPayne 😊

• 7d

Haha this is definitely how my brain operates! I have a. d. d. so I wonder if that's a part of it.
      Impressive that you put this together @Jjpayne!

• 6d

Hahahaha I love it❤️❤️

Join the discussion

41
  • 6d

That's pretty much how conversations between me and my BFF work xD and after a few hours we're both like wait wtf how did we even came up with this topic

• 3d

I find it interesting that
    (A) sex wasn’t listed
    (B) you didn’t circle back or repeat any topic... 🤔

• 7d

Good take.

• 7d

Your thoughts are many and different...👍

• 7d

Okay...