"CRYING" Why It's Okay To Cry

Brainsbeforebeauty
CRYING Why Its Okay To Cry

There's so much debate if it's okay for a man to cry, if that makes them strong or weak, etc. blah blah...

And not just men, women get it too from other women or even men ("women are over emotional"blah blah)

But there's lots of reasons people may cry. And who is anybody to say it's not okay?

Some examples of when tears are okay:

Loss/Grieving

CRYING Why Its Okay To Cry

Anytime you suffer the loss of a loved one, there's bound to be tears. But they can be tears of sadness, bittersweet tears, nostalgic tears. What they can't be is wrong... Everyone grieves in their own way and noone should ever be made to feel weak or wrong for that.

Empathy/Compassion

CRYING Why Its Okay To Cry

Some tears we shed are for the pain and suffering of others. That doesn't show weakness to me. That shows a kind, caring, compassionate person who doesn't always just think of themselves and their own happiness/unhappiness but cares about the happiness/unhappiness of those they love. And sometimes for any fellow human. Never something to mock, but rather admire.

Broken heart

I
I

I know I just did a mytake on break up jokes. But for some people, breaking up is no joke. The loss of love can be very hard and a broken heart can sometimes take awhile to mend. And it's okay to cry. Sometimes we need to cry to heal and before we can learn to laugh/love again

Billy Ocean said it better:

But the tears we cry, aren't always in sadness. Sometimes we can be so moved by love or a special moment in life that can move us to tears....

CRYING Why Its Okay To Cry

Birth of a child

CRYING Why Its Okay To Cry

To bring another life into this world is one of the most beautiful wonderful things in life. The first time they place that baby in your arms, or when that tiny bundle grabs ahold of your finger, it also grabs your heart. Tears of joy in a moment like that just makes it a beautiful moment.

I'm not ashamed to say I cried when my grandson was born. Although they were also tears of relief because my daughter had a traumatic delivery and it was a close call to her having a stroke. But, I'd of cried even without that.

Major milestones in a loved ones life can bring tears of pride and joy. They're also bittersweet because sometimes for some people those can also be the moments you miss those dearly departed who would otherwise be their to celebrate the joyous occasion.

And then we have my favorite kind of tears:

Laugh till you cry

CRYING Why Its Okay To Cry

Life can be very hard and stressful. We can all use that laugh till your sides ache, tears streaming down your face kind of moment sometimes. And those are the funny moments in life that you'll better remember.

I guess the points I'm trying to make are:

CRYING Why Its Okay To Cry

1. Tears are a result of emotions we may be feeling. And emotions are a normal natural part of life and being human. So why then do we try to shame someone for showing/having emotions?

2. Unless you have walked in someone's shoes, felt the pain they felt, lived the life they have... how can you/who are you to judge or say if it's okay for them to cry. Strength isn't not crying, strength is knowing when you need to cry, strength is living past the pain, strength is being yourself no matter who tries to knock or put you down.

CRYING Why Its Okay To Cry

Thanks for reading

"Brainsbeforebeauty"๐Ÿ˜˜

"CRYING" Why It's Okay To Cry
57
10

Most Helpful Guys

• 1CentWorth
    Yeah... I think about this sometimes. Honestly, I do believe that crying is at least a little bit selfish. Even at the loss of a genuine loved one, but especially if in front of others. I just feel there is some self-pity or desired to be seen and/or heard.

Regarding anyone who cries, I do believe that it is weakness the more often it happens. Not in the sense that anyone who cries is weak, but simply their emotional threshold is more easily reached than those who cry less often. If something devastating occurred to my family - say they all were killed in a plane accident - I would be sobbing uncontrollably. The emotions were too strong for me to keep my wits and control of myself. Emotional overload = crying. I believe this is absolute in all cases.

Do women cry more than men? I believe so... I think we all believe so. should women be considered special to my logic? No. But, perhaps it's because it is general instinct from super long ago for a man to offer protection to a woman in exchange for comfort. Perhaps there's the other side where the women shows more vulnerability to help attract/keep the man.

Either way, women somehow cross the threshold of emotion (s) being controlled much quicker than men do. (I assume women resist crying like men do because crying isn't fun - so no one tries to cry except weirdos) Men, on the other hand, have had to show dominance (by instinct), and that means being tough - in the body AND in the mind. In that, men learn to control themselves better and gain some resistance to emotional overload. Over time, the child grow to be an adult in late 20s to late 30s with a high level resistance to emotional overload.

Therefore, women are emotionally weaker in that their emotional threshold is not developed as a woman's is.

So, exceptions everywhere, obviously. Ever met a woman who's had a tough life? That's usually a tough chick and she won't cry anymore - she's done with it, her control is hardened, and her emotional tolerance is high. Then there's the guy who's always emotional. I think every guy know at least one like this and because he cries, he's weaker, and pitied. In a wolf pack he'd be an omega. Other exceptions not excluded.
    Is this still revelant?
    • This answer is wrong on so many levels and exactly what this take is addressing...
      "Ever meet a woman who's had a tough life? Yeah ME! I've dealt with a lot of tough things in life beginning at the age of 5-6. I still cry when I feel the need.
      Men don't emotionally overload? What do you call it when men can't control their temper? Cuz anger is an emotion too!
      Tears don't determine strength or weakness.
      Crying at the loss of a loved one is selfish? Omg ok that is one of the most asshat thing I've heard. When my hubby died, I didn't cry at the funeral, but YOU DAMN RIGHT I cried when the casket bearing the man I loved/lived with for 20 years, the Father of my children, was being lowered into the ground. Not for attention, because everything but that coffin and my sobbing girls ceased to exist!
      Again this whole answer makes the point I was trying to make...
      Who are "you" to think you can judge or know what makes someone strong or weak until you been in someone's shoes.
      But thanks, cuz it also shows to the user that once again tried to use my post to blame"all" women, who said men don't cry cuz women judge them as weak... But it's men doing it to other men, not women.
      And people that judge/falsely label others, that's what's weak to me

• 1CentWorth

you should probably re-read it. your personal experience may differ, but if you cry all the time as a middle aged adult, you are weak or have something wrong with you. Do you see people on the news crying all the time? sure, when something shocking like the president dying or the space shuttle blowing up. For them, it has to be too much, because as adults we need to compose ourselves better than children do. You tell kids to stop crying all the time, so why don't you, seeings how your are an expert on the subject of crying uncontrollably all the time.

Also, you took most of what I wrote out of the context in which I intended. The men don't cry thing was not real - clearly I've discussed men who cry. and they are the same as women who cry. you took a completely gender-free view on this and turned it sexist against women. Also, the minor part of being at least a little selfish it neutral in the simple sense that one is dwelling on their own despair. but, of course, you believe it is personal against you for some unstated reason that I would never know (nor care to).

The female that goes through a tough life and is "tough" wouldn't be crying all the time. Your tough life still include the progression of your family, a marriage, children, obviously a place to live, food, internet (obviously), and about a billion other amenities. Such a tough life. People die - it fucking sucks, but it happens all the time. Your life sounds like a daydream to many people on this planet, including me, who grew up on the streets, hungry for food, and literally begging before I could join the army at 18. Did you do that? Would you consider a girl that never cries, tough? Would someone who's tough, always, be bawling his/her eyes out all the time? Rhetorical questions - don't bother answering.

(next page)

• 1CentWorth

(page 2)

I know you've been waiting on a conclusion to this book, so here it is. Now that I know how sensitive and weak you are, I can use it to my advantage to cause damage. You don't know me, so I shouldn't have any impact on your emotional state, right? If that's true, nothing I say should bother you (unless you are weak emotionally). But here's the thing, you've lived a comfortable life. not to YOUR standards, but to just about everyone else in the world - which are much less fortunate than you. You DO feel sorry for yourself, even when it's for loss. the way you argue about it shows how much you are willing to defend that till the end. you are mad at me for pointing out your hidden secrets. More so, being overly emotional, or a weak person, you want to deny truth to anything that puts you out of your [artificial] spot light. You are so caught up with yourself you can't even read what I wrote objectionably. It's driven you to the point of wishing people wouldn't respond honestly to question literally asked to everyone. No wonder you feel like you've had a hard life - no one takes sympathy on you, which is probably the reason why you cry to begin with. Everyone knows that woman who cries just to get attention because she always wants to be in the center. And, yes, if you cry in front of people, there is some level of selfishness to it - just like when you cried at your husbands funeral.

(Next Page)

• jhnny1331
    There is no shame in crying I lost my wife in Dec we were together twenty years i have moments that creep up on me all of the time I excuse myself and I have my moment alone it's how you do the actual crying itself everybody cries fuck everyone else they don't know what your going through
    Is this still revelant?
    • My sympathies ๐Ÿ™ and I truly know how you feel. โ™ฅ๏ธ

• jhnny1331

Thank you I really appreciate that are you ok with everything?

• Think am, till certain times make it come back out.. It's been 6 1/2 years... Sometimes feels like forever... Sometimes like just yesterday ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Most Helpful Girls

• Mollynotgemma
    Crying is a scary thing to do when itโ€™s unexpected... just like laughing at an inappropriate time.
    Laughing could be deemed as being rude in a situation when actually it was a self defence mechanism for feeling awkward.

Crying... is something we all do... wether we admit it or not. We all do it. What I find so sad about crying is that as a man they fear crying with each other. They all know they cried when their baby was born, or their mum died. But when do when chat with their friends and cry about their struggles in everyday life!

Social media is constantly talking about mental health and I see most people post stuff about it... well I wonโ€™t say thatโ€™s bad. But sharing a post doesnโ€™t show you care. Call your mate... actually ask if heโ€™s ok...

And foremost... we must remember when we see the person we never thought weโ€™d see cry actually cry... how lucky we are they feel comfortable to do so with us!

Crying is strength! Every tear is a release...

We are carriers of our tears. A bottle is a carrier of water... the bottle can only hold so much water until it explodes... once it has its drained if everything and ha to start again and fill up...

Learn to release gradually and consistently...

Weโ€™re all made of water anyway!

Cry on! Let the tears flow... if no one is there to catch them... nevermind... perhaps next time youโ€™ll let someone drink
    Is this still revelant?
    • Great, great answer โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ agree ๐Ÿ’ฏ

• Lost_Spark
    It is always good to have a cry every so often, although the reason may not always be good but it is the release it brings.

I don't think it weak or pathetic for anybody to cry, it shows we have heart and soul.
    Is this still revelant?
    • I agree. ๐Ÿ’ฏ

• Lost_Spark

My partner cries when watching heart wrenching shows or movies. The Gladiator is a fine example, he always years up when Maximus dies in the arena and Lucille addresses the arena.

• Glad he had someone like you who don't give him shit for being that way ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

855
  • PBandJ_Nerd
    I think another reason would probably be someone's mental health issues. Like people who have anxiety disorders, depression, etc. tend to cry a lot because it relieves them of their stress, worry, anxiousness, fear, frustration, etc. especially during episodes and breakdowns (very much needed at those times).
    • I agree.. I don't get why people think crying is weakness, we ask have emotions, abd trying to just lock them up instead of releasing them and working through them is not healthy and not real strength...

• Not only that, but most times it's much harder for people like that to control and manage their emotions how they're suppose to be. I know when I get really stressed I can look like I'm having a flu/fever, not just that but I also don't act as sweet when I'm like that (i get mean and that's not how i usually am). So yeah, I can definitely tell you both sides of when i didn't cry and when I did. I can honestly say that crying all that out was much better (and healthier) then letting things build up to a point where I could possibly say or do things I don't really mean to. I mean, sure, it's 2 hours of crying but that's the average time for most.

• Glad you're doing better ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™‚

• Lliam
    That was a beautiful MyTake, bbb. I'm not ashamed to say that I've cried many times in my life for many reasons, not only in sadness or grief over a loss, but over things like empathy, love, nostalgia, happiness and beauty.
    I'm not a cry baby, but I do tend to wear my emotions on my sleeve. I've never broken down in public, but my eyes can well up and you can see emotion on my face, especially when I am overwhelmed by empathy, compassion, sadness or beauty, such as the beauty of great music.
    • That's a great thing. And I'm the same way. Emotional doesn't mean less strong, just more compassionate โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ™‚

• DocT1977
    I don't see anything wrong with it. It's a release of emotions. I don't cry that much as I have a huge drumset that I take my anger out on. Whatever release works. Keeping it all in is illogical and pointless and can lead to results you don't want. I promise.
    • I agree... And also agree about the drums... My hubby was a drummer and did the same till he was too sick to play em anymore

• DocT1977

It's enjoyable. Sorry to hear about your husband. I hope he's doing better.

• Here passed 6 1/2 years ago

• Dargil
    Since it's you and nobody else will know and think I'm a puxxy, I cloud up every time I see Robert Redford's "The Natural". And there are others. I try to conceal it from my SO and she fakes not noticing.
    • She fakes not noticing lol nice and hey I tear up at movies. That's when you know the acting is really good.

• I love that movie. When his dad dies , sad.

• When Rudolph the red nose reindeer goes out on his own then gets hit in the head buy the snow monster, sad. Then when corneius falls over the cliff , sad. Also when Frosty the Snowman melts and girl cries , really sad. I can hardly watch those shows.

• Bhavin2184
    There is many benefits of crying
    1 Release toxins and relieves stress
    2 Enhances mood
    3 After crying people also feel smoothing effects
    So overall sometimes crying is actually good and it's okay.
    • Very well said! And yes, exactly... This men shouldn't cry crap... If a person don't know what that man been through, maybe they should just ๐Ÿค

• Bhavin2184

Yup agreed

• ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

• Felicityoyo
    I think its weaker if a man refuses to cry because of societal expectations. People who judge others for crying are the weak ones
  • Annoyums
    I personally don't cry anymore and here why; tears are the body's way of letting other know your hurting. I once cried after my friend committed suicide in middle of my school. Nobody did anything besides giving me a pitiful look. I felt like a freak. Like I said tears let people know that you're hurt so why should I cry if I know nobody else will help?
    • Because it still releases emotions we need to let go... Even if you cry alone. That's when I usually do

• Annoyums

I evolved pass tears and sadness. I've now leveled up to an internal rage and the need to yell for no reason. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Hopefully not in public, or you'll look like you have Tourette's ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• jasontheasian
    Im not gonna lie, i have a tear jerk moment probably once a month or more. It feels nice because all of your pent up emotions that you dont want turning into anger gets relieved when you cry. In my opinion, the only way the "men dont cry" phrase would be true is if men werent born with tear ducts.
  • Amanda2
    I cry, but I have a hard time crying over guys as I got older. I don't know why, Iโ€™ve been in some really Shitty situations in the past so maybe I just got hardened
    • Yeah maybe.. Hopefully you find someone/something better โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ™‚

• Amanda2

Yes, fingers crossed

• Spyke_34
    I actually like this & I'll admit there in the last few days hell I've cried... Because of a girl aswell... But also I'm an Empath so I get randomly effected by other peoples energies & emotions... But I don't do it Infront of people... I did at my mums funeral last year but cos of my niece... But was always told men don't cry, men don't show emotions etc... But no we are all human, we all have feelings/emotions & we most definitely do all cry too.
    • And that doesn't make you "less a man"... To me it makes you "MORE" of a man. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™‚

• Spyke_34

I know what you're saying & I agree with you for the most part, it's the feeling that I find hard, I never used to show emotions, then the whole Empath Gift stuff has thrown a huge spanner into things, but emotions are good to let out as I've learnt more recently, it helps if you've got someone to help you through, I could have done with someone yesterday as I was literally a wreck with grieving slowly creeping on, the whole girl thing just has my head n heart sore... Fingers crossed today is not a crying day ๐Ÿ˜‚

• If it is, I have 2 ears that somewhat work ๐Ÿคฃ

• I_make_me_anxious
    YOU DONT NEED A REASON TO CRY, A MAN IS A HUMAN AND HUMANS HAVE EMOTIONS, A MAN doesn't NEED TO HAVE A WHOLE REASON TO CRY
    • Didn't Say they did... I'm not knocking anyone who cry's if you read the whole take... My point is if you don't know what that person has been through don't judge or knock someone for it whether it be male or female

• Lol Iโ€™m not pointing the comment at anyone specific Iโ€™m just saying it in general

• Oh ok my bad... And I agree ๐Ÿ’ฏ that's the whole point of this post... That ANYONE regardless of gender has emotions... Andy crying don't make you less... Sometimes make you more

• Tunasub
    Crying is natural. Everyone at some point and for whatever reason has cried. I feel that it's necessary to cry, it's a release of emotional buildup, whether happy or sad or just had enough of what life has given you. Crying doesn't mean that you are weak or soft. Crying means that you are human that you care. Crying is good for the soul.

Just one man's opinion. 😉
    • And no less of a man or a strong man if you cry. Great answer โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ™‚

• Tunasub

Thank you... you inspire me to use my noggin a little...โ˜บ๏ธ

• Thanks and see not always about the "s' word ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• ohshee
    If something breaks my heart. If for what ever reason grabs ahold of me and in my heart I feel it. I. Going to cry I don't care whst one person thinks.
    • Damn straight... As it should be.. And to me that's strength ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

• 8owen8
    Why do you think a tough man is so tough? Because he works hard to be tough so he can protect those that he loves so that he never has to feel the emotional pain of losing the ones he loves.

So yeah, I don't think I could trust anyone who doesn't cry when their dog/cat dies regardless how old they are.

If you don't cry at least 10 times a year, I reckon your soul is detached. Have fun. : )
  • hiddendevil
    It throws out the burden you carried in your head and in your heart, basically it helps your heart to recover from pain but slowly. Tbh I never really cried I get emotional when somebody else cries any living thing specially.
  • Jjpayne
    I completely agree with this. Crying is something need just as much as we need laughter. Sometimes the best laughter comes right after crying
  • nathanp97
    Crying because someone else is in pain are just tears of joy because it isn't happening to you, but your mind isn't processing it. when you cry at someone else's pain around them you are just being selfish.
    • That's so bogus it's almost funny

• hatedbyall

HAHAHAHAHAH

• hatedbyall

yeah, ur probably right, iv never cryed to someone elses pain and never understood why others do, u probably right... theyre probably subconsciously crying from the fact it could be them but it isn't, lol

• Hell I cry when I sing, I get so emotional when singing that I loose it
    • Nothing wrong with that ๐Ÿ™‚

• humanearth

I wish I didn't, because I can really sing well, but my emotions take over and the words come out as a forced yawn.

It even happens on fast pace rock 'n' roll songs

• Lost_Spark

I get this too, lyrics are sometimes the reason I listen to music at all. It depends on mood at the time too.

• Lentebok
    What's this talk about crying? It's just a normal human behavior we should not have to talk about it. When I was a young man, I felt nothing could touch me. Now I am middle aged and life has a way to get to your sences! Now s almost every day I cry most of the times just a one tear or just water in my eyes. I am crying because I care the oppositie is being indifference. Real men really care that doesn't make me weak but strong. The crying helps to release stuff that is building up. Sure perfect people don't cry they probably don't t really laugh also.
    • Great answer... Should've been MHO!! I agree... Being true to yourself and the human emotions we"all"have and "all" need to release makes you"stronger" than the weak assess that behave the way they think they're "supposed" to... Always be you... That shows the greatest strength โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

• SaintsSinners
    So I think it's ok to cry. The last time I cried was when my girl was born. But I dont cry in arguments or at a burial and not in broken heart situations something like this.
    • That can be a very special moment. And people cry at different times. And if it's their time ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ we shouldn't judge people as weak or less of for that. Congrats on the day๐Ÿ™‚

• scooogy
    I see where they're coming from. Once I start a debate on "Why it's okay for women to have an opinion", I'll be screamed down again, it'd be "antifeminist".
  • Tstrbrainer
    Yes, ability to cry is a gift actually. It gives a lot of relief and makes us feel better.

Some people are cruel by saying boys shouldn't cry. Sometimes we too need to cry
  • Smegskull
    Strong or weak, right or wrong, totally irrelevant. Is a man still attractive to a woman who has seen him breakdown and cry? No. Ergo men don't cry.
    Men not showing their emotions is a consequence of women's behaviour not ours.
    • Oh that's bull... My husband barely cried over 20 years cuz if that bull mentality. But when he was diagnosed and dying, I saw him tear up/cry when our kids were singing in a choir. Was it because they sounded so beautiful? Or perhaps maybe because he was crying for all those moments he knew he'd miss/not be there for in their life. Did I think less of him... Hell NO.. thought even more. And he was definitely one of the strongest men I've ever known, not just physically but by the strength of his character. And there may be women who put men who cry down, but there's many more who don't/wouldn't. And it was men who taught men it's not manly to cry not women... So guess can't pin this one just on women ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Bull
      Shit.
      I encourage my man to cry because he needs to. He's been through so much hard shit. When he cries, I cry right there with him while holding his hand. I love him regardless. He is still a man regardless. He's attractive to me regardless. If anything, he's more manly than half the men out there because they refuse to show their crying side which tells me they're mindless drones playing into social norms rather than being true to themselves.

• The thing that is far more masculine to me is not being afraid to cry. If a man is afraid to cry because he's afraid of judgement, so much for being a man. He's just a coward who's afraid to stray away from the herd of man sheep who drone on and on about how "hurr real men don't cry that's a bitch thing"

It's sexist, offensive and the most disgusting thing anybody could do to a man. And any woman who imposes that standard isn't a real woman, they are also a brainless drone who adheres to social norms rather than promote a man to be himself.

• I feel how I feel. There's no denying in that.
    My issue is with how women perceive that. One moment they say it's strong if men can cry. Until they do. Then it's the opposite (I saw this coming). I trust actions more because words are cheap. I'm not blaming anything or anybody for why it is the way it is. Can't argue with basic biology and centuries of evolution.

There's no choice but to win or die trying. The price for winning can't be too high. If it means becoming single because of the crying, so be it. I'm not a robot and not a superhero. I'm a man, not a bionic!

"To bring another life into this world is one of the most beautiful wonderful things in life."

Gotta disagree right there. For me it's having sex with beautiful women! Sex with beautiful and sweet women is euphoric!
    • Now I have to disagree... Anyone can have sex... Not everyone can bring another life into this world... And sex is just in the moment. A life you helped create? A little person that will love you like no other. My grandson touched me/my heart in a way no sex ever could...

• Unit1

If you neglect that little person, then that little person can move out in 25 years, live alone and keep no contact while mourning what happened to it and battles to resist getting drunk in the process.

Without a bachelors degree, an adequately paying job, money, support, normal health condition or medical treatments/surgeries, a place they can call home - it's punishing the innocent.

• Yeah but not everyone does that... You focusing on just the negative not the positive...

• KrakenAttackin
    It's all about context. In general, a man who cries in front of women is seen as a weak little insect.
    • The man who worries so much what other men think are the weak ones

• A lot of "bravery" in dire situations come from men thinking to themselves "well, if he can take it, I had better be able to take it". No man wants to be the "weak link". Like I said, it's all about context.

• Tears or no tears is not what defines strength. Not all men that don't cry are "strong" and not all that do are weak.

• Enochian
    It means we strong. We are able to face our most painful emotions
  • Naydyonov
    I rarely cry, but I prefer to be alone when it happens. I don't like others seeing me in such a state.
  • dnickb
    Yeah no doubt is okay to cry and be emontional but most of the time men dont have a reason to do it front of the partners sometime partners dont like the baggage that the other carries
  • pariiiiii
    It's okay to cry, because it's important to let Ur feelings out. if u r a man it doesn't mean u can be strong all the time u guys are also human beings and humans need to release their feelings.
  • Tears are drops of overwhelmed emotions be it sadness or happiness that's all I have to say 🙂💐
  • mrgspoter
    I just feel like there is a block stoping it gets close then it gets pushed down, but I do find older I get is getting more likely to happen.
    • Yeah that happens sometimes

• mrgspoter

But all my life though even if I'm on my own, I think it's strange maybe

• Not necessarily weird... Some people just find it harder to cry or show their emotions... My older dau more like me, but my younger dau more like her dad was, can't or don't show emotion or cry as easy

• jassa669
    Some said that if we cry it lowers the burden from our mind and heart so it is okay to cry
  • LEADFOOTboi
    thanks for making this mytake... Q w Qhttps://www.youtube.com/embed/JWnUItw1ElU
    • Ok... Just have to ask? What's up with all the Johnny Cash songs?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™‚

• Q - Q i am obsessed with cash's work rn... someone reintroduced it to me

• Oh ok yes he was great singer

• crmoore
    I honestly think it's kind of cute when girls cry 🤷โ€โ™‚๏ธ
  • FanticSoul
    I think it's natural for human being bcz we are full of emotions
    • Exactly. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

• FanticSoul

I lost some one in the past at that time I cried a lot and even now when she came in my thoughts I cried and that's natural

• hatedbyall
    maybe for girls its ok to cry, but as a 22yr old man, its definitely fucking not ok for me to cry... i dont wanna look like a sissy
    • hatedbyall

u can't deny a man (above 18) crying doesn't look at least slight gay?
      men should not cry... maybe if ur under the age of 11... then ok cry ahead... but a full grown man... with beard and testicles... jus looks pathetic and faggy crying... thats jus how it is, end of story

• Really? My hubby was a physically built manly man and strong and rarely cried. But when he knew he was dying, the sight of our girls and his nieces and nephew singing in their choir brought him to tears. Did he look gay or weak? No, he looked like a man crying for all the tomorrows he'd never see... That's why you people need to just stop... Have that opinion for YOURSELF... Stop judging others when you don't know their story/their life!

• hatedbyall

well im not really talking about that, although id never cry at someones death.. its fine for him to cry at someones death, maybe he's jus a lot more emotional and caring than me... but i wasn't really talking about that,
      im talking about making guys cry as much as girls do... over anything... over a girl not liking you... over getting insulted... getting a buzz on the x factor... i jus mean if guys cried the same way and amount of times little girls cry... thats pretty fucking gay in my opinion... ur husband can cry at that by all means, im not judging

• Emperorxxxemilio
    I donโ€™t need a list of reasons of why itโ€™s okay for me to cry. Iโ€™ll just cry. Itโ€™s an emotion, itโ€™s normal. Bottling things up isnโ€™t.
    • Exactly.. Why I don't understand why people make such a big deal about it... Or think that defines someone as weak or strong ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Because theyโ€™ve been conditioned by society and mostly the older generation to just โ€œrub some dirt on itโ€ or my favorite โ€œbe a man!โ€ which doesnโ€™t address the root cause of the problem at all.

• Again... You're SAYING IT but I'm not SEEING it... So who's conditioned? To think "ALL WOMEN" are the root of all evil... Good luck with that ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Cryptic-Game
    Very true. Crying is part of our nature. When we hurt, crying should be expressed.
  • captain_voidwalker
    With the exception of funerals crying is not ok. Your an adult handle your shit
  • When ever you feel the need to. We are not your emotional judge and jury
    • I do. But there is people that act like judge and jury if a man should cry. Or he's not macho and all that. Or a wuss...

• CubaPirate

I know they're called Neanderthals

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• If you are a man , don't take the advice. Its only acceptable for us to cry in a circumstance like a funeral of a close relative.

Crying WILL make you look less attractive to women, there are no ifs , ands or buts about it. It is what it is. Crying to a woman shows your vulnerable side to them, and women do not like vulnerable or weak-appearing men. They may comfort you but they won't be attracted to you. Women like to say things that sound nice, but female nature is very brutal and cold , especially when it comes to mate selection. Maybe they don't even know it and are delusional about their nature.

So if you want to cry, do so in private. Not infront of other people. ANd don't expect for a special woman who will accept you despite such behaviour, its not gonna happen man, we just have to deal with it.
    • Funny that that's coming from a man... So men know more about women than the woman themselves... And then men wonder why they can't get/keepa woman, too busy going off asshat wrong stereotypes than the woman in front of you.. Yeah good luck with that

• of course it comes from a man. You don't ask a fish how to fish, you ask a fisherman. You women say a lot of things and do the opposite. What makes you think we should believe you then, men aren't stupid. We have actual experience as to what happens when we cry in front of a woman. why do you keep lying?

• you women need to start being more honest and direct instead of sending wrong or mixed signals.
      Ever since 50 shades of grey and now 365 days topped ratings for movies, you exposed yourselves.
      It wasn't men who gave all those views to those movies it was women. We now know you aren't innocent , nice angels, female nature is a lot more complex than that.

• msc545
    Crying is a normal and healthy human response to many things.
  • Juggernautpunch
    It should be ok to cry but I don't feel the empathy when I do.
    • Sorry for that... But I think people these days have less empathy anyways unless it directly affects them

• NeverEnds
    Not for stupid reasons
    When you cry it's supposed to be only when you are seriously hurt, in pain and need help
    It's a sign to others something wrong

That's why i hate it when people cry over childish natters can't control they're emotions
    Cause it ruins it for when someone is really in pain and getting hurt and crying cause then it gets ignored when heard as nothing
  • Pearl845
    It is good to cry, because you express your feelings towards that person. X
  • TheAfrikan
    Well for us guys in general crying is for the weak, Sissy and losers.
    Guys do think that once you shade a tear it also means that you are worried, And hey we hate being like that. Since we where born knowing that we should be a strong sex.
    BT what I can say if am to lose my loved one I feel bad stay speechless. And I feel like crying I would run to the forest and cry out loud in vein. Or you can even kick the brunches roll down yu knw and let out that feeling.
    BT even on the other way around ladies do love seein g guys who at tiles get emotional and cry like. You know showing that they are feeling bad. Since it will show them how human you are.
    So when a time comes to shade a tear and
    worry do it my guys. It only shows how human you are and them girls love it too.
  • Chikky
    To release so many buckled up emotions
  • mikebeckers
    Thank you, this was nice to read :)
  • QueenOfBaku
    You didn't mention orgasm cry
    • Well, didn't mention it directly but think that falls under:
      "Sometimes we can be so moved by love or a special moment in life "

• ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป..

• When I tell a story , it is so bad , people cry.