myReview 17 d

Belief: The power to move forward

SunnySri
Belief: The power to move forward

What is belief? The answer to this is different for different people.

What or whom do they believe in is also different like some people believe in God, some believe in love, some believe in themselves and others believe in some other things.

I believe in our world. I believe that our world works on balance. For every negative there is a positive, for every bad there is good and for every sadness there is happiness somewhere, you just need to find it.

Now why am I sharing this? The is that, when I joined this app or community I saw a lot of questions of people and from them I saw that a lot of them are sad, lonely or depressed. Some have given up on life. They have stopped believing in the things they did. Some don't believe in God now, some don't believe in love, some people even don't believe in themselves.

So I wanted to share this to tell them to never stop believing in the things you do. "Belief is a force that picks us up when we fell down, it pushes us to move forward, it gives us hope that if we try our best everything will work out eventually."

I know some of you think that I am naive if I think like that and maybe I am but it helps me to try and work hard, so I think it's better than wallowing on my lose.

I am not pushing you to believe something that you don't believe in like I don't believe in God so I can't force you to believe in him or not believe in him, but if you do, don't give up on that belief.

Some people think no one cares what happens to them but that is not true, there are people who will be sad if they are not able to see you tomorrow.

If you don't believe this, than believe what I am telling you next. If you have ever talked to me, you are part of my life and I would be very sad if you give up on yourself.

Believe in me. Now I may not be able to solve your problems but if you ever feel like you want to talk to someone and no body is there to listen, text me I will listen, it may not be immediate response but I will reply. Believe that.

So please never stop believing. Believe in people, believe in the things you do and most importantly believe in yourself.

Belief: The power to move forward
3
0

Most Helpful Girls

• bobalife
    Aws, I love this ☺️❤️❤️❤️ thank you for such a positive take! I hope anyone who reads this will also feel as good as I did taking away from your message.
    Is this still revelant?
    • SunnySri

Thank you mam.
      I am glad it made you feel good.

• nanablue
    The world need more people like you

Your posts are amazing love it ^_^
    Is this still revelant?
    • SunnySri

Thank you for saying that mam.
      But the world needs people who are good not like me, I am just an average guy.

• nanablue

Let me fix it a little "People need to think more openly and positively like you"

• SunnySri

Yes mam, positive people are essential for this world.
      And I think you are one of those.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

10
  • Brainsbeforebeauty
    Very good message and good take... I hope it doesn't fall on deaf ears... And I hope you remember this message when you think you've given up on love, because you deserve love and the person you are, I'm sure there will be many that love you if your heart is open to receive it 💙❤️💜
    • SunnySri

That's very kind of you mam.
      And I hope it helps a lot of people, because it makes me sad when I see people depressed and trying to give up on life.

• Because you're a good person 💜💙

• SunnySri

I am not a good person mam, I just want a good and peaceful world for my students.