Is it bad that I wish I was a white woman?

I'm a black young woman and it sucks. We have very bad stereotypes and most guys don't like black women. It's not fair. Why did I had to be born black? My parents told me that I should be proud and some people try to be like us. My best friend who's white says she wishes she can do her hair like mine because we can do lots of cool hair styles with our hair. I wish I had long blonde hair like she does. My natural hair is by my neck. It's never passed my shoulders at all.
My skin color is this color: upload.wikimedia.org/.../...Klashorst)-cropped.jpg

It's the same as that girl the picture. I wish my skin was this color:
www.girlishh.com/.../light-skin-tone.jpg

White girls are just so pretty and even most guys like them more. :(
  • No. It's normal
  • Yes. You should be proud of being a black woman
That white girl in that picture, I wish I had her skin color. :(
I prefer white guys as well.

2833

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel the same way believe it or not. I am 28 yr old black man. I've grown up in places with very low percentile of blacks. My fashion sense , personality & manuresisms resemble that of a cacusian person and where I live it comes off as off not bad but off to say the least when dating the opposite shade. Threw my long road of trials and tribulations of struggling with my identity and wanting to have white features or many racial aspects changed drawn from society , media & opposite sex. I found out you gotta love the skin that your in , Look and love who you are ! Rather than what you are.

• I guess we both feel that way. Are you attracted to white girls?

• @tokana I was gunna ask the same thing.
      I hate when people say that, so irritating.

• I Absolutely love snow bunnies Lol I've dated black and white.
      And when I say act white , how someone presents oneself with walk style , posture or the use of greetings. Example : if you've ever seen the show Family Matters , Steve urkel vs Stefan Urkel. that's a real stretch in personality's lol but as an example.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it’s a smack in the face to your ancestors and their beautiful physical characteristics.
    If being white was all that then mass amounts of white women wouldn’t be risking skin cancer to get a tan, injecting their lips to make them look fuller/doing ridiculous shaping with a pencil to make their lips look like what they aren’t, spending thousands on a new a**, wouldn’t statistically be the group most likely to suffer from eating disorders, and they wouldn’t be one of the groups most likely to culturally appropriate others for example Iggy Azalea. White females are not immune from insecurity. White skin is not the answer to your self-esteem’s deepest problems.

You need to stop being envious because that means you’re being ungrateful for your blessings. Also, to be quite honest, it’s insulting to all the women who shared your features and were raped, brutalized, and treated like animals so you can be free and by insulting your features, you are insulting their features. Beauty comes in each ethnicity and more importantly than physical beauty is internal beauty. One day when we all are saggy and wrinkly, our hearts and minds are all that people will care about.

• Wow... your answer was honest but hurtful. I'm not insulting other blacks.

• 1. Hush. No one wants to hear your mouth. I’m over you and your nasty, pathetic presence.

• I’m reporting every single thing that you say from here on out AND I can see your profile so I’ll continue to report anything you say on any other post that can even moderately be considered as breaking GAG guidelines. You’re a troll.