Updates:
Guess firefighters win.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither they don't make much money oohhhh

0|0
    0|0
    • Life isn't all about money.. that being said firefighter make a good salary if they carry a bachelor's degree. If they promote.. 6 figures easy. Every firefighter I've met loves his job. All the cops seem to hate their lives though. I don't like cops too much ha.

• Show All
    • 80k is some states and in a few years you can be making 120k per year. Boston is that area.
      Cali firefighters earn around 55k starting and then move up quickly. Beats any desk job.

• @OrdinaryGentleman really oh nice

What Girls Said 19

What Guys Said 13

• COPS!
    GSG-9 YEAH!
    discoverelitepolice.com/.../GSG-9-6.jpg
    GERMAN POLIZEI!

And of course.
    The K-9 unit.
    newportoregon.gov/dept/npd/images/eyan0391_000.jpg

Love the german shepherd

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say firemen just because the one I'm related to and the ones I know are all married to pretty attractive women. That and that's what the votes seem to indicate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never seen a female firefighter in person, but I have seen some hot ass female cops.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen some hot female cops... haven't seen many female firefighters at all. Maybe they have trouble with the weight carry test.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a man, I'd say firefighters since they actually do life saving. Cops can be quite pigs at times and do life taking, as some of them use lethal force.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol of course firefighters. All pigs do is pull over donut trucks for "inspections"lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Firefighters. Nobody likes a cop.

0|2
    0|0
    • Yeah a lot of people don't lol

• NFl pro

0|0
    0|0
  • Fireman because they save kitty's from trees

0|0
    0|0
  • It Directors

0|0
    0|0
  • Firefighter, nobody likes the pigs

0|0
    0|0
  • well firefighters won't initiate conflict for no reason, be the governments lap dog, enforce opinions with guns and call it justice, beat and murder innocent people, cage and/or murder you if you do not comply, or kill your pets. firefighters may save your skin, and give their lives to do it

2|1
    0|0
  • Well I am not voting because I am a guy but i would say Firefighters have more respect in society than cops.

0|1
    0|0
Loading... ;