Do you believe that the calling something "boring" is subjective?

• Yes
  • No
  • It depends, you know
    Vote C

912

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't really know if there is a way something could be objectively boring... trying to think of something that could be classified as objectively boring

• what does it mean to be objectively something?

• ohh i see thanks
      so how about when they say attraction is subjective? can attraction be objective?

• @COCOCHANEL i'd tend to think not. at least in terms of how attractive. like you may think someone is hot and i may think they are attractive and most people may agree that they are at least attractive but there are always going to be people who say they are not

objectivity really comes from being able to prove something is fact live via science, math, or something whereas subjectivity is primarily associated with one's personal belief

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, but some things are almost universally boring - i. e., most people would find them boring - but never all. So subjective, yes, but there are variant degrees of it - depending on how many people agree or disagree with it - could be generallized.