Twerking to me is just stupid an unattractive?

Am I the only one that feels this way let me know your thoughts do you agree or no
  • Twerking is amazing
  • Twerking is not cool I'm not attracted to it

92

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• I don't think Its amazing and can be in bad taste if someone is doing it practically naked with every guy or to show off I hate it but out at the club just dancing having fun and fully dressed sure it's cool and even better when its for someone special, I do it privately but its a dance move and as a dancer I think any move can be done in good taste and in bad taste

• Twerking can be pretty slack and gross.
    Some people have great bodies and a little shaking of the hips is hawt, but doing splits and humping the ground while shaking everrrrything... lol, no, that's hot mess territory.

• I agree it is stupid, but I do it sometimes when I am dancing alone. I wouldn't dare twerk in front of anyone. 😊

• Not a big fan of twerking... but have you seen Lexy Panterra videos? LIT AF

• Option B

• I agree.

• It's hot but only when some do it

• stupid 1000000000%

What Guys Said 2

• It's only fun when it's done on you. Watching a video of a girl twerking, or just a random girl twerking in a club? Not attractive.

• I agree it's just I feel it's getting outta hand in places

• Agreed, it is getting out of hands

• I'm in Canada which is beautiful near the boarder to the USA and Canada I'm not joking the USA and Canadian teens are twerking their brains out for every USA and Canadian person leaving or coming to Canada I was like really just really why

• I agree