Why most American teenage boys have long hair?

Don't mind the abs. Lol
Just curiousWhy most American teenage boys have long hair??Why most American teenage boys have long hair??Why most American teenage boys have long hair??Why most American teenage boys have long hair??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Becasue in 2010 a boy from Canada moved here and his hair is the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen

2|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• That's not awfully long. But I think that trend has passed a long time ago. You rarely see people with that sort of haircut anymore.

5|0
    0|0
  • Men don’t wear their hair like that anymore, unless they’re stuck in a time warp 😆 I personally liked the style though, even if it was stolen and twisted by Justin Beiber 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think guys were their hair like that anymore. Nowadays more of them are wearing this:

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone not living in 2012 don’t look like this anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • thsts not long, i like long hair on guys. long is past shoulders.

0|0
    0|0
  • They don’t. A lot of guys who posts images online have hair like this but I don’t actually know any guys with hair like this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg you're such a teenager remind me ofwhen my brother had a phase like this. Hahahaha. Hilarious.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lmao. I have a friend who is living in USA. I have seen his pictures whn he was 19 back in 2011 lmao he look like justin bieber

• Ok but you too bro

• i always wondered too. i live in nz and its always strange seeing a guy thst doesn't have short hair

0|0
    0|0
  • wtf that kid at the bottom XD uhm das not cute

1|0
    0|0
  • No clue. Most guys I'm around have shorter hair.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• If you call that long hair, it is easy to tell you were not around for the 60's and 70's. Most guys I know are shaving their heads.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicks dig that shit lol
    My hairs like as long as a women's hair ATM

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes