Which 3 pills would you pick?

Which 3 pills would you pick?
Definitely pill #9 because I can pay for the body part I wanna change to be altered after a month or so and don't have to pick pill #4 now.
Pill #1 because I have several skills that I'd like to learn.
Pill #2 because if I never had to worry about gaining another fucking pound in my life, I'd be a lot less stressed.

106161

Most Helpful Guys

• 1, 2 and 9

1. Mastering only one skill is hard enough. 3 skills? Sign me up! I'd be the baddest pilot martial artist surgeon. LOL

2. It would be nice to eat anything without worrying about allergies, sensitivities, obesity, food poisoning... etc. etc. If that also covers eating anything that is normally poisonous, then sign me up for that as well!

9. An extra $500's a day in my pocket is not a bad thing. It's what you do with it and where you get it from is what matters.

Why I don't care much about the other pills?
    3 I don't have an addictive personality
    4 I don't care for body modification of any kind (unless it's therapeutic)
    5 I don't believe in soul mates.
    6 I don't have a pet
    7 I value my anonymity online. Fame is something I would not want to have EVER
    8 I do not want to erase any of my memories; good or bad; because they collectively define who I am

• Bonus points for this detailed answer! What would you do surgery on?

• Thanks!

The pill did say "change", but didn't specify if it's surgery or not. Most of my problems are internal, so the changes are not visible, but they can be profound.

For example, I want to straighten my deviated septum. I want my blood and lymph nodes to change so I don't have any allergies (I have atopic disorder, which includes asthma).

Otherwise, I'm happy and thankful for having the body that I have, and I wouldn't want to change anything about it.

• Man, I didn't even think about it on that level. That might change my whole answer.

• Pill 9, Always need money for everything.

Pill 5, Meeting Soulmate would make life way better to be living through

Pill 1, Mastering Chemistry, Mastering Physics, Mastering Computer Scence

With those three I'm already a world class genius with emotional support to help me through the difficult times of doing research, and I can make AI to help me too. Then I could replicate any effects I want from the rest of the pills anyways with a bit of work.

Most Helpful Girls

• pretty obvious why everyone is going to choose 9 lol

I will go with 2, cause I envy people who can eat anything they want and not gain a single pound. 9 cause then that would be mean i could finally get my own car and place and not worry about bills or having a part time job. 3. I wish I wasn't addicted to sugar and bread, it is so hard to avoid because I got my sweet/carb cravings from my dad. lol

• I mean yeah lol #9 is for sure a no brainer. $14k a month? I'll pay off my debt and be able to breathe in a year with that.

• 5 because I've had no luck so far on my own. 6 because dogs (and some cats) have unfair lifespans. And 9 because I'm broke af and it will probably pay for everything else I need including some of the other stuff on this list. 😁