18 d

Has anyone been stung multiple times by bees/hornet's/wasps?

Two days ago, I was taking a walk in the woods and started moving some tree trunks I had cut to make a seat. I am out of shape and got tired! As I was moving them, I was instantly swarmed by yellow jackets and being stung repeatedly! I happened to have a Dr appointment today (unrelated to the stings), they counted 22 stings. I never had a horrible reaction, just a little localized swelling. Have any of you experienced a similar vicious attack?

Updates
17 d
Look at an Opiner that disrupted my post! He is proof that society is raising a group of children that constantly play the "victim". He came on MY question, with one intention, to harass me for no apparent reason, then, he suddenly sees himself as the victim! Says he's gonna get me "banned" 🙄 Childish!
Updates
17 d
And on top of his harassment, the coward keeps deleting my comments! I can't help but feel sad for him! It's obvious he lives an unfulfilled life. 😔
Updates
10 d
If my comments get removed, so will yours! Coward!
Post Opinion