Girls: Girl offered me a ride in her car?

Basically there is a girl that I am quite into in my class at university. We worked in a group together and smiled at each other and laughed a fair bit during class group work. We are alone after class and I walked with her when she stopped at her car. She then offered me a ride, which I found a little strange because I had already mentioned that I had more things to do at uni in the day and she knows that I have a car. She also doesn't know where I live (it could be a long way away) by the way, she is absolutely beautiful :)

Was she just being nice or being flirty/ wants to go on a date sometime?

Honest answers please as I really like her and don't want to blow it if there is some chemistry. Thank you all so much!

11