Why are Asian girls so hated on by other girls?

don't get me wrong now. I know that Asian girls are like the polar opposite of black men, since most dudes are drown to Asian girls as much as most women are drown to black men.

yet I still don't see other men (who aren't black) hate on black men as much as other women (who aren't asians) hate on Asian girls. is like why?

there is not one girl that I have spoken to in the past that has never told me how much they despise Asian women; and the way they express that hate is always with a mixture inferiority and frustration. even in this site I've seen some girls post up hateful trends towards Asian girls; expressing how much they hate them because most guys aren't attracted to themselves as much as they are with Asian girls
Updates:
people! I'm not talking about racial stereotyping. I'm talking about jealousy towards guys liking the more than any other women (of different ethnicity)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They do it out of jealously because a lot of Asian girls are very pretty but the real question is why do they compare themselves so much to others to be recognized and to be accepted? how is that logical behavior in any way? why can't they just forget what everyone else looks like or what they do and only focus on how they are behaving on the inside?. Gaining approvals from others out of manipulation isn't the right way but most think it is these days, I just don't really know what is going through their minds, girls always dress even for guys just to notice them and think that guys want barbie dolls just because the media says it's a "desired look to be the perfect woman". Why can't they come to terms with the fact they are who they are?, and most of all why oh why do they continue to keep letting themselves go and listen to other people instead of using their own heart and mind? why on earth do they think that is the logical way to think?, I just honestly don't get it at all but in the process they narrow their own minds so they start typing hateful things about people because they can't find a partner themselves, but the reason they can't is because they don't deserve it due to their self hatred and loathing of anyone they think they should be. Also why must the world label each other as any race? why can't we just call ourselves human beings? because that is just what we are is human.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• no, I've never felt any animosity or rivalry towards Asian girls,

sounds like you're TRYING to provoke it though,

" because most guys aren't attracted to themselves as much as they are with Asian girls"

why don't you just walk up to a black girl and say "hey how does it feel to be a member of a less attractive race than white chicks? " oh, they didn't react well to that? I wonder why.

what a d***.

3|1
    1|2
    • did I say that? I don't think so

i think your the d*** here

• i did quote you directly

• I have nothing against Asian women what so ever, they're thin, clean, usually good at math and don't complain in English thus I see why guys like them.. one of my friends told me she hates them because their vagina's look virginal even if they've been in a gang bang p*rno.. I told her that she watches to much p*rn with her boyfriend lol

1|1
    0|0
  • i have no idea where you live, but in my area where there's a big mix of people of all races, I have yet to hear even one time that any girl hates an Asian female due to the fact that she's asian...

2|0
    0|0
    • im talking DATING wised. not Racial

• Show All
    • no, I have never heard a girl of any other background hate on Asian girls due to Asian girls supposedly getting more guys.

• much better

• No one hates asain girls, I have tons of Asian friends and they're all great. What I hate is men that hit on them for obviously their looks only. Or men that take advantage of the situation in Asian countries.

So don't get it confused they're not hating Asian girls, they're hating you guys

4|0
    1|1
  • Sorry, but you seem to be biased, or living in a very racist place. I've never seen Asian girls getting such hate, if anything, Asian girls are nicely treated by other girls in my area. I haven't noticed them being preferred by men though, I for one, like taller girls that have wider hips and so do many guys that I know so I don't think it's good to make generalizations.

2|0
    0|0
  • I am Asian and I think generally male or female,just dislike the idea of their man or women dating outside their race.Its understandable but people have the right to choose what they like and what they don't.I don't think being an Asian girl is so much special than other girls.I think everyone is equal.

2|1
    0|0
    • You don't look Asian, but I'm guessing your mixed race. I think the media and exports are what promotes the Asian stereotype. People thinking another country is better, but ignore the fact they have different problems - they just don't advertise them.

• i never hated them, a lot of them are my friends. I think theyre pretty and smart.

where are you getting this info from?

every race has its good and bads though and stereotypes which can be true to some extent due to common ground, everyone goes through it. like my race for example, I know some stereotypes are true, I see it within my family but I don't feel like my entire race is hated on by others.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a problem with Asian girls- I certainly don't hate them. I do find, however, that a lot of them tend to stick to their own clicks, at least where I am currently- both colleges I've attended. So I don't always feel like I can get to know them easily.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's probably because Asian women tend to be more feminine, humble, and respectful, and American women hate it because they know they aren't the same, and American men get won by Asian women. I applaud them :-)

0|1
    0|0
  • i am an Asian .. I am an arab too ^-^ """ to raise the hatred degree for some f***ed hater people """

we dnt care whether you hate us or not ... you mean nothing for us .. b4 you give your opinion about us .. you should hear our opinion about you ... THIS MESSAGE IS FOR HATERS ^_^

I DNT HATE ANYONE ... ALL GIRLS ARE BEAUTIFUL :)

1|0
    0|0
  • really you have known some not so nice people in your past. I like Asian girls they are so nice and friendly.

1|0
    0|0
    • i was not talking racial wised

• well it is kinda racist if someone hate ALL Asian girls cause a guy chose an Asian girl over her, you know what I mean? We are all allowed to have our preferences if someone is attracted to their own "race" then let them and if someone is attracted to another "race" then let them, can't become racist cause you got turned down by a dude. And as I said Asians are nice and friendly maybe that's why guys like them.

• who knows, maybe because we are are thin, clean, smart, most age well, good in school, at work. Good daughter, good wife. Ha...we don't often complain...well what can I say we are just perfect. lol

joking aside, we are human, especially girls with their insecurity, often look for another group to compare. even amount ourselves...nothing to do with ethnic groups or race.

0|0
    1|0
  • every time I've heard people hate on Asian girls it was out of jealousy lol. "Their cutsy, short, hairless bodies" lol. Personally I have no qualms with pretty Asian girls, their just another pretty face with all the other pretty faces.

1|0
    0|0
  • Psh, it doesn't matter whether your Asian or not, girls are demons and love to hate on other girls.

Sure this isn't true for all girls but girls are always judging others like they Simon Cowell lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Asian and I hate asians. They're so frickin' annoying I want to punch them in the face. Not because I'm jealous, just because they act like they're so cute and they look like aliens. Americanized Asians aren't bad though. (:

0|0
    0|0
  • That's really opposite to where I live. I find that the girls tolerate Asians more and that the guys find us annoying. I mostly feel inferior to white girls, and they always get the guy. So I don't think Asian girls are hated by other girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a problem with them. I have never heard a girl in my social circle mention Asian girls. I guess it depends who you talk to

0|0
    0|0
  • uhm, actually I can only think of one guy I know who has a thing for Asian girls...I mean I guess everyone has their preferences but I don't think that is a typical feeling. Anyway though I don't feel that way about Asian women at all. I have had friends that are Asian and I never disliked them in particular. Perhaps though some women are unhappy by them because they are stereotypically always skinny and petite and other backgrounds might not have that stereotype. just guessing on that one though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dear, I believe you mean 'drawn' lol, and because Asian women are viewed as perfect. they look younger than they are and still look young when they're older. It's straight out jealousy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yo, I've seen more hate toward Asian guys (Oriental & Indian) compared to Asian girls lol

2|0
    0|0
    • I love Asian women because of the way they act! They are often very polite and a bit shy. They respect men in general unless they have become to Americanized. In a lot of chick flicks they always pick on Asian women for some reason. American Women though are brats! Not all of them are but to many Women were not raised right by their parents and have tons of issues and are in denial about it. I respect Women so why would I want to date an American brat! I have dated Asian they make good GF!

• Hmm. I think you are just stirring the pot and causing drama with this question.

I have never once felt weird towards Asian women, or any women of any race. I've never felt like I need to be another race, and can see that each race has both pretty and ugly people ( I am white). What I will say is that I have known some men who are really attracted to asians, and some who find them really ugly. Same with gingers, some people love them and some hate them. I think it goes for everyone and their personal taste who they find attractive.

The only thing that makes me mad though is when I see a tall guy with a really short girl, since I am 6 ft tall. That's about it. haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm half asian. Never had any hatred by any race other than Asian girls(for not being fully asian). I think you've been mis-informed. All of my non-asian friends love Asian culture(specifically food) and we all have good Asian friends.

Although, I do think that the Asian population that come to the west, but refuse to socialize with anyone but their own race, is not all that well liked by anyone, not just by women.

I also disagree that "most guys" are attracted to Asian women the most, I think blond, blue eyed, white women are still held as the archetype of male fantasies, around the world.

1|0
    0|0
  • ok first spelling, you mean drawn.

I think its some kind of jealousy. I mean depending on where you are, Asian girls get a lot of attention. Generally speaking, a lot of causasian men go "Oh I love asians" or Asian girls they mean. Which is sometimes kinda offensive as if its a generic grouping.

But generally girls are just jealous and bitchy, esp during high school or college but sometimes extending right up to the workplace. Women are generally jealous of any women getting attention, esp from a male they like.

0|0
    0|0
  • PMSL ! Because their male gene pool finds these Asian females to be hot? heh heh...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes