Why are Asian girls so hated on by other girls?

don't get me wrong now. I know that Asian girls are like the polar opposite of black men, since most dudes are drown to Asian girls as much as most women are drown to black men.

yet I still don't see other men (who aren't black) hate on black men as much as other women (who aren't asians) hate on Asian girls. is like why?

there is not one girl that I have spoken to in the past that has never told me how much they despise Asian women; and the way they express that hate is always with a mixture inferiority and frustration. even in this site I've seen some girls post up hateful trends towards Asian girls; expressing how much they hate them because most guys aren't attracted to themselves as much as they are with Asian girls
people! I'm not talking about racial stereotyping. I'm talking about jealousy towards guys liking the more than any other women (of different ethnicity)

214

Most Helpful Girl

• They do it out of jealously because a lot of Asian girls are very pretty but the real question is why do they compare themselves so much to others to be recognized and to be accepted? how is that logical behavior in any way? why can't they just forget what everyone else looks like or what they do and only focus on how they are behaving on the inside?. Gaining approvals from others out of manipulation isn't the right way but most think it is these days, I just don't really know what is going through their minds, girls always dress even for guys just to notice them and think that guys want barbie dolls just because the media says it's a "desired look to be the perfect woman". Why can't they come to terms with the fact they are who they are?, and most of all why oh why do they continue to keep letting themselves go and listen to other people instead of using their own heart and mind? why on earth do they think that is the logical way to think?, I just honestly don't get it at all but in the process they narrow their own minds so they start typing hateful things about people because they can't find a partner themselves, but the reason they can't is because they don't deserve it due to their self hatred and loathing of anyone they think they should be. Also why must the world label each other as any race? why can't we just call ourselves human beings? because that is just what we are is human.