Guys, what nail color do you like on a girl? Or do you notice at all?

So this question is damn weird and random. But I don't care. I don't even know if men notice a girl's nail color but the thought occurred to me out of nowhere and now I am curious. Do you like it when girl polish their nails? Do you notice such a thing? If you do notice it or care for it (even if it turns you on in some way), what is your favorite color on a girl? Red? Neutral? Dark? Bright?

55230

Most Helpful Guys

• As a guy, my top 5 favourite nail polish colours on girls are:
    White, red, grey, sky blue, navy blue.
    Some honourable mentions go to candy pink, black, coral, nude, lavender and dark brown.
    Please no greens, yellows, oranges, neon colours, nail art/french manicures or acrylic nails.

• VERY few guys will notice though, if they do notice, even fewer will care unless it's a horrid color. I'd take a girl's nails painted or unpainted, it's no matter to me. I do sometimes notice though, when I do, I don't have an opinion about them one way or another. I don't have a favorite color but, if her nails have designs on them, it will prompt me to comment on them. Example: One of my female friends had her nails pained with classic 'Batman' fighting words such as "BAM!" and "POW!". Another friend had a zebra-like pattern painted on her nails.

Most Helpful Girls

• So funny you asked this, because I wondered this too. I read in a magazine that guts Gaye chipped nail polish (makes sense, because I think everyone hates chipped polish), but otherwise I don't listen to fashion magazine tips.

I haven't gotten negative feedback from my nail colors as far as I can remember. I sometimes wear this bright neon traffic-cone orange by ORLY and I got compliments on it from the male customers at work. But orange works on me because my skin tone is "warm." I won't dare try navy, jet black or gunmetal.

• My baby likes Cajun Scrimp by OPI
    He likes anything with sparkles
    I have a color he likes it's called Haute Shine by sinful colors he calls it power ranger pink because it's about the color of Kimberly's outfit in the new Power Rangers movie that came out here recently. And his favorite color is red so he likes it when I wear red too.