Now when it comes to life, how we go about experiencing life and how others perceive us is often swayed heavily by our looks. People who are born good looking would experience more positive aspects of life such as increase chance to get hired for a job and promoted, as well as, increase opportunity to socialize and a consequence of this is greater exposure to members of the opposite sex and chance of getting a mate.
3 TYPES OF NICE GUYS:
Now when it comes to the nice guy we have 3 groups of men.
1. The fake nice guy - The guy who usually is a asshole to most people except the girl he is trying to win over. He'll put on the pretense of being a nice guy and if the girl rejects him he takes off the mask to show his true face.
2. The good guy - The guy who is good looking and is a nice person. This is the ideal guy that most women want to date and marry. The reason this guy doesn't get shit from men and women for being nice is because people don't question or think he has some ulterior motive for being nice. To clarify, a guy who is good looking can be an asshole and get the girl, he can be nice and get the girl also. So when such a man acts nice no one suspects he is doing it to get into a girls pants because he is a good looking guy, he doesn't need to as they would say pander up to the woman.
3. The Nice guy - This guy often get bundled up together with the fake nice guy by both men and women. This guy is usually average or below average in looks. When such a guy acts nice towards a girl, both men and women suspect he is doing it for ulterior motive similar to the fake nice guy to get sex and relationship. The reason this comes about is the lack of looks. People perceive that the nice guy is basically bargaining and trying to elevate his level of attraction in the girls eye by being nice to her and showing her just how much she cares for her and it could never be because he genuinely is a kind person who is nice and likes helping people.
3 TYPES OF NICE GIRLS:
Similarly when it comes to women there are 3 types of nice girls:
1. The fake nice girls - Usually these girls put on the pretense of being nice to select few of people. This could be their boyfriend and close friends, boss, teacher, or in general someone they perceive on their level of social status, looks and wealth or higher. They might even go a step further and extend the pretense of being nice to everyone by doing charity work so they can take pictures of it and post it up on social media so people can know just how nice they are. However, when the cameras aren't on them and they are interacting with someone they perceive as lower than them they bring out their true self and turn into bitches.
2. The good girl - The girl who is good looking and genuinely a nice person. This is the guy's equivalent for an ideal mate. This girl doesn't get questioned for being nice for the exact same reasons as the good guy.
3. The nice girl - A girl who is average/below average in looks who is nice to people. The nice girl unlike the nice guy doesn't raise suspicion from people for being nice for the following reason:
1. The whole nice guy campaign was created by feminist to demonize men and it has infiltrated people minds so badly that any form of niceness in men is lead to be suspect. While for women being nice (tied to nurturing qualities) is associated with being feminine and so when a woman acts nice people just assume it's just her displaying her natural femininity.
2. Sex and relationships is easier for women and women go about trying to win a guy over in different way. Many women when they want to win a guy over put on a combination of displaying the best girlfriend act of their life and give up sex very fast for the guy they want. They put in their best pussy game so the guy would have a compulsion to want to have sex with them again and see them again.
In combination with putting on the best girlfriend act they can think of they believe that they can win said guy over for a relationship. When this doesn't work out and the guy just takes the sex and leaves many women have a reaction and feeling similar to the nice guy being rejected. They lash out and accuse this guy of using them for sex when in most cases he made no intent of wanting to be in a relationship with the woman.
NICENESS IS NOT WEIGHED EQUALLY ACROSS THE GENDERS
when it comes to interaction between the sexes the whole thing is tied to babies (even if you don't want kids). Women often put more weight in wealth and social status because they want to know a man can provide for her and her children. They also place emphasis on height for protection. Whereas, men place emphasis on youth, beauty and fertility because men want healthy children.
It's been shown in studies that a woman's attraction in a man' eyes goes up when she acts kind and this make sense because kindness is tied to nurturing qualities and this is what a man would look for in the mother of his children. Whereas, women who are young and without children kindness doesn't really increase your attractiveness; it's good but doesn't score much points.
Instances where kindness of a man increases his attractiveness to women occurs when women become single mothers or are old. For the former the increase value in kindness follows the same reasoning as men. For older woman it's tied to the fact that as women become older kindness becomes an exception and not the norm.
As the video above points out. Kindness and special treatment from men tends to be the norm when a woman is in her youth. When women get older these things (kindness) begin to become less and less and because of this women tend to start appreciating kindness more.
Addressing the criticism of the nice guy
1. "Nice guys never approach the girl or ask her out"
Nice guy may not ask a girl out immediately because they are unsure of where they stand with her at the time and don't want to scare her off. It's along the same lines of thinking as to why women often are too scare to approach the guy they like. And this is a legitimately reason because for some girls being too aggressive and upfront right away is a turn off (see German women) and could result in an automatic no then and there. Whereas, taking things slow and getting to know her improves your chances with her saying yes some time down the line.
2. "Nice guys try to guilt a girl into giving him pity sex and relationship by being nice to her"
Nice guys do not think they are entitled to sex and love for being nice. The reason the nice guy is doing nice things for the girl is to show you he cares about heer for more than her body. He is actively trying to differentiate himself from the player and fuckboys who will spit sweet words to get women into bed and dump them soon after. By being nice, doing things for the girl, going out of his way for the woman he is basically trying to show that he considers her precious and special. As the old saying goes if you love something cherish and appreciate it.
3. "Nice guys try to weasel their way into a relationship via friendship"
A nice guy may start out as friends with you for the same reason as addressed in point 1. He is unsure of where you guys stand and is not confident to lay his emotions and intent right away. And this is a natural human reaction of a fear for the unknown. It's analogous to you taking a big test and finding out results came out. On the one hand you have anxiety to go see it because you want to see how well you did (accepted) but on the other hand you have this fear that you might have done bad and want to stay ignorant and not see your result (rejected)..
Nice guys choose the friendship route because they often hear from society that women value personality over looks. So many of these men go the friendship route to display to the girl their awesome personality and do nice things for her in a vain attempt that she would see how special he is and reciprocate back that she likes him. And a big enforcer of this plan working are hollywood movies.
Women accountability and attacking of nice guys
Now women aren't as ignorant and oblivious of men's feeling and intentions like they would like you to believe. Many women are aware that a guy likes them and wants more than friendship despite her disinterest in him. They uses these men whether it's for attention, helping her out constantly with some task.
And when these men wise up and realize they are being used by this women they lash out at her. And rather than bowing out graciously that you did something shitty and own up to it. Many women instead choose to lash out and play the victim. They make a claim that the man was not really nice because if he was nice he would not have any expectations of wanting anything more than friendship from them; a friendship that is heavily one sided. And because he was doing nice things with the intent of trying to win her over then he was not really a nice guy but an asshole pretending to be a nice guy and therefore she is justified in using him like that.