IceCreamology: Your Ice Cream Sign

Most of us can agree that astrology is nonsense...but what about IceCreamology? Through a complex study of different facets of our mental, physical, and sexual connections with others, I have finally completed a basic chart of what your ice cream flavour is. You determine your level of desire, and throughout your life, your sign will change.

IceCreamology: Your Ice Cream Sign

In the first grid, determine the number of sexual partners you have had, and align it with your level of sexual desire. Once you have lined up the two to receive your number from 1-7, decide how you like your ice cream served. Your corresponding number will tell you what you are from seven of the most common ice cream flavours.

Remember, this is a variegated process that can change over time. The study to mark each point in your relationships and personality have been compiled over much research, and I would like to thank the professors and clinical directors of GaG for allowing this study's conclusion to be considered as a myTake!

*If you suffer from any food allergy, consult your doctor before consuming your sign.

IceCreamology: Your Ice Cream SignIceCreamology: Your Ice Cream Sign

A - Strawberry

B - Mint Chocolate Chip

C - Vanilla

D - Chocolate

E - Cookies n' Cream

F - Tiger Butter

G - Praline Pecan

IceCreamology: Your Ice Cream Sign

2522
Ozanne is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• All the time craving
    11-20
    Cup or Bowl

'D' - Chocolate

Even though I don't like this flavour as it is way overrated and generic, I must say... woah! The description fits me well. I have tons of friends, but I'm an epitome of introversion. The way I respect the opportunity I have given by the god and nature, it's pretty hard for me to diss myself. I like to make friends, but I love to be alone.

I read other descriptions but this one suits me the best. Holy shit! This freakin' works.

Screw you astrology, IceCreamology is where it's at.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Shut the front door, I only like one kind of ice cream and it got it 😮

You're a freaking wizard

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 21

• that picture is so nice I had to click.

but what is this nonsense! I do not need a chart to know my flavors! :P

cookies and cream. rocky road. chocolate. <3

• this is an amazing study,, i would like to know more about the parameters of the study,, and how does the sexual behaviors affects the appetite for certain foods,, if you have any links i would like to read more about the study.

i'm always amazed by your takes, keep up the good work!

• I took over one hundred subjects and analyzed key components of their relationship patterns, and the findings will soon be published in the Swiss Science Journal of Bullshittery. No links yet until the reports have been fact checked and approved. Keep a look out for more information. This breakthrough should replace astrology, as it allows the person to evolve with their ice cream sign, making it more accurate as they go through life.

• I got minty flavor and liked the result leading to that until I read the description, which I found to be bullshit. Rejected it entirely and switched over to my all-time favourite in plain-ol' chocolate:

Definitiely got my description right, there.

• It says I'd be mint chocolate chip; but the description for cookies and cream (my actual favorite of that list) is just as accurate. I'm wondering why there's no option for Moose Tracks.

• 0-1
    2
    A

So I'm a Strawberry...
    I'd say that mostly fits me, although I'm more romantic than spiritual, which is close enough I suppose. Well done by the way.

• More from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 24

• Apparently I'm Vanilla.

There's a guy I like and I think he's a strawberry! Will my relationship work? Do Strawberry's like Vanillas?

• Yes, if you look at the flavour compatibility between vanilla and strawberry, they go together nicely. Vanilla is the one flavour that is actually pretty compatible with all of the others! Think of a banana split, or a double scoop ice cream. Vanilla goes with everything.

• I am Chocolate... it's perfect!!! "You are sensual and open-minded. You tend to be very popular and have many friends, but nothing gives you more peace than to be alone with your thoughts."

• I got mint chocolate chip which I find pretty considering that that is my favourite flavour of ice cream.
    Did you know that there has been a study done about people's preferred ice cream flavours and their personality?
    It was done using the flavours chocolate, chocolate chip, mint chocolate chip, coffee, strawberry, vanilla, rainbow sherbet*, rocky road, butter pecan as well as banana* and pistachio* (however, not all of these are used on the same websites although using the same source these ones are marked with a * ).

• I suppose I'm not surprised. People try to pinpoint personalities with order of colour preference. I had a friend do that with me, ask me what my five colours were from favourite to least favourite. Each time I saw her it was always different so I guess it's based on mood? Who knows.

This icecream set up was inspired by Sudoku. I was just placing random numbers in boxes careful not to repeat the same number in the same line. Most people responding know it's satirical, but the odd person almost makes me think that they believe it. Well, I mean if it works maybe I should get the formula patented! LOL

• I don't really think that this study reflected my personality but then again the other study only reflected one of the points in my personality rather than three (for each flavour there were three points to the personality).
      I've heard about colour preference though once I had to describe myself as a colour and I said grey even though my favourite colour is purple and apparently you go by colour psychology I'm between grey and purple but people seem to think that I'm yellow.
      I'm probably digging myself into a massive hole right now with how serious I probably seem but then again I could use the excuse of being young and naïve.
      The reasoning behind the study that I mentioned being to do with ice cream flavour is because it tends to be consistent throughout life (though the people had to take a load of personality tests alongside saying what their favourite flavour of ice cream was) because it seems that the flavour of preference is decided in childhood (if the child had any).

• Whoa! Mint chocolate chip.
    That's craziness, it was like right on. That's awesome.

• Yeahh. My results weren't even the slightest bit accurate. In fact, it's hardly accurate at all. The stuff that could potentially hold weight is still a bit of a stretch. It's an interesting article nonetheless, though, especially since I work at an ice cream store. I want to study this a bit independent and psychoanalyze the customers that come into my store and see if there's any accuracy in this at all. Of course, it won't be 100% but I'm curious if, at least, the majority of the time this could hold some weight.. I'll look into it at work tonight and get back to y'all. Nice article though

• More from Girls
    19