6 Things That Every Girl Loves to Hear From Her Man!

Hey! It’s your boy Hal. It’s been long since I’ve written a mytake so here I am. You got a girlfriend? You wanna make her happy? Don’t know how to maintain her? Here’s something you might like. Well although this take is mainly for guys, girls might relate too. And do check how much this list matches “your” list of what you wanna hear from your boyfriend😛 So let’s start-

1) She cooks great- Cooking is somewhat stereotyped for a female. It’s an essential part of household and often it is taken lightly but actually, cooking is quite a different task. Your lady spends hours preparing a meal you’d like and at the end of the day, if you critcize her cooking skills telling her how she forgot to add something or the food doesn’t taste perfect, she’s surely gonna feel bad. Put yourself at her place and think further. You should thank her instead and tell her that she makes delicious food. Even when the food doesn’t always taste mouth-orgasmic.

2) She looks beautiful- Who doesn’t enjoy being called “beautiful”? And the pleasure becomes double when it’s from someone you really love. Go on, don’t be a miser in complimenting her. Tell her how stunning she looks when she puts on that one dress in her wardrobe. Tell her that makeup or no makeup, she just increases your heartbeat everytime she comes across. Pro Tip- No fake compliments. Say what you actually feel about her.

3) You’ll be always there for her- No matter how super independent your girlfriend is, trust me this is gonna make her really happy. It’s not something like as if you think she isn’t anything without you. Everyone needs a support system- some backbone. Be that backbone for her. Tell her how much she means to you and no matter what you’ll be always by her side. Just say it and watch that broad grin of satisfaction on her face.

4) Her best qualities- Tell her what you like about her. Give her the reasons why you’re with her. What’s behind all those lovely vibes that you get from her? Everyone loves it when you tell them how unique and magnificent they are. Appreciate her all the way for whatever she does for you. She deserves it anyways.

5) You made a plan with her- Don’t make it so boring. Take her out every once in a while. Some movie, a nice date, some romantic hangout, anywhere! More preferably a place she loves. Make it special. It really thrills a girl when she comes to know that you made a plan for her. She ponders how much you care about her. It’s one of the ways to show your affection towards her.

6) You love her- Cliché, huh? No matter how old-school this sounds but this 70s trick always seem to work. Sometimes, it’s really important to spice things up, play it like you both were new to this. The fragrance of a newly made relationship is sweet in it’s own way. Explore her again like never before and all it starts from is “I love you”.

So that was all for this time!

Thanks for reading😊

See ya soon❤️

2324
Halucinator is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girls

• Also, compliment her on other things besides her looks as well, just to let her know that you see her beyond her physical appearance. Previously in relationships I greatly appreciated when I was complimented on other things, like I am a good writer or my Chinese is very fluent. It makes me more happy than compliments on my looks.

• You're right, we do like to hear it when our guy gets a little mushy once in a while. I love it when he compliments me on something I've cooked. Maybe because I know he's telling me he really appreciated me cooking even though he's almost better in the kitchen than I am.
    Being called beautiful, wait 'til you're six month pregnant, when he tells me I'm beautiful or I look pretty when I'm beginning to think I'm getting as big as a house really melts my heart; because I know my best friend means it! (That's when you know he's either totally crazy about you or he's just plain nuts!).
    Mushy melts my heart, then he backs it up with action and I might just swoon!!

Most Helpful Guys

• 6 things.

- I did the laundry
    - I unloaded the dishwasher/ did the dishes.
    - let's go visit your family
    - dirty talk
    - I loaded the fridge with new food.. And some candy and chocolate bar for your friends visit this month..
    - I checked your car.. All errors are fixed and you can drive safely..

• So a GUY posts a myTake about what GIRLS want to hear from her GUY?
    This is why so many of us are still single

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 21

• I don't even know how to cook anything except the 2 minute noodles lol.
    So yeah, everything except the first one. It's just gonna look fake otherwise. Imagine him complementing me "oh baby, you've really cooked these noodles nice" when all I've done is added some water and allowed it to boil. Ha!

• Iski sazaa milegi baraabar milegi
      Ae kaaliya bula zara basanti ko haha haha😂😂😂😂😂

• 😂😂😂😂😂

• Aww this is cute!

• I do not want to hear “I love you” unless we’ve been in the relationship a long time and I know the feelings run true.

• They also like to hear dirty talking, but let's keep it for another time lol

• True... but as a needy girlfriend I will need more than that

• While good points, there are a lot of ones that are better, at least what a girl wants to hear.

• Oh dear satan... "yes, tell women they're good at cooking, it's a feminine task worthy of women and ofc all women cook" and "tell them they're beautiful" excuse me while ii vomit

• 1. You make me smile
    2. That they support your dreams or career
    3. They will protect you from harm
    4. You don't have to pay the check
    5. Will you marry me
    6. Let nothing come in between us

• true ~ i hope i find a guy who tells me all these things

• All true. Positive reinforcement makes anyone feel great

• I think the best reassuring thing to say is that the man will always be out there for her because girls mostly get insecure about this, though girls are all different too. And then telling the girl she is beautiful is nice, but it does not work for those who are quite confident of themselves, and it does not click so much to me, for example. I rather prefer hearing something about love, trust, support and other things and feeling that the man is genuinely ready to do this rather than hearing compliments that are already obvious to me.

• All true except from the first one

• This myTake makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

• Cute!

• This is nice

• That’s definitely a start

• Yeah a lot girls like to hear shit that isn't true

• Cute hehe

• Good list.

• Yeah true 😍

• More from Girls
    1

What Guys Said 22

• All of these are great suggestions, with the understanding - as you observed - that they must be sincere.

• Hal - you're gonna be a complete fail out there. Sorry sonny, but this is a sure way to hand over your balls to your lady.
    They don't like hollow compliments, they don't like you buttering them up for sex. They see right through your shtick.

Go here and read: www.therationalmale.com

• Very good Take. Regarding #4, maybe also specfically say "I'm so glad I met you" and "You're the best thing to happen to me".

• Another thing they like hearing, “The test results came back negative.”

Oh, and yes, KPOP doesn’t suck.

I lied.

• I’m not gonna lie to her that her cooking is great, if I have to get food poisoning in the process..

• And don’t forget...” I have this big bonus that I’m going to spend on you..”

• cute /come to daddy / babe / little baby girl / l love you / you are the love of my life and many more

• Thank you. I will tell all of these to my mom.

• Well I'm single, so I don't qualify.

• So basically lie to her

• Very true

• *high five* ✋

• Interesting.

• Mehh take.

• 1. I've got some mcdonalds on the way home

• Interesting

• Great take thanks.

• that`s true, yes

• Thanks

• What's this? How to be a simp 101?

https://i.imgur.com/P5TeuEh.gif

• Was this from the movie "The Omega Man"?

• @TrixiePooch No, it's from Planet of the Apes 1968. There was a scene where a guy places a tiny flag on a barren planet they knew nothing about and he lost it laughing at him doing it.

• More from Guys
    2