12 d

5 Things Women Like More Than Most Men Think!

We all know some of the things that make women turn their heads when they see a man. The tall, handsome, with perfect jawline and fit body perfect stereotype.

Of course, there are other things that women find very appealing! Some of which guys don't know about and so don't invest enough on. They look themselves in the mirror, don't see any of the perfect stereotypical qualities and lose most of their hope to be main protagonist in some girl's fantasy.

Fear not! There is hope for you. Still I advice everyone to work out, if nothing else for your health.

And ladies feel free to agree or disagree with what I am about to say. I know everything on this list this doens't apply to every single one of you. But I know it does the trick for some...

On a final note. Personality, charisma and inteligence play a huge fundamental role in every stage of dating. From meeting, to flirting, to sex. This take is just about physical exterior traits.

Let's start...

Rolled up sleeves

I know some girls like to see simple things like a guy pulling his shirt out by the collar or taking off his tie. However the act of rolling up our sleeves is the king! This one is a hotness multiplier that any guy can do with no effort. Picture this... You are dressed up all nice, you look like a good, well behaved and well present guy. Then you have that detail that makes you look like you are not "too well behaved". Your arms will look better, gives you a different vibe and in their eyes way sexier!

Our hands

Yes, you read it right, our hands! Confused? So was I everytime my mother and sister both said it was of the things they noticed in a man right away. I didn't believe it until my girlfriend told me the second thing she noticed about me where my hands. I was in shock and asked her why! Aparentely they assume a lot about us just by our hands. Trimmed clean nails show care and hygene (you have to try to think like a girl to understand this), if they are rough they will assume you are too, if your fingers are long what else is long? See? Have good presentable hands and if girls like how they look, they imagine all the nice things you can do with them. Use a watch to get their attention to them.

The way we smell

This was the first thing my girlfriend said she noticed about me! My friends girls love a man that smell like the Gods of Mount Olympus just used him as bath sponge. In other words, smells like a God! Some women care more about the way you smell than the way you look. Ask any girl what perfume their boyfriend uses. Not only will she be able to tell you, but also will say it with a really big smile. Do you know why? Because they associate that smell to the good things they felt while smelling it. Yes that! A previous girlfriend told me she had to focus not to jump to a guy's lap because he used the same perfume I did.

Our round butt!

This one is not that unknown, but it is more than it should! Do you know that really cute girl in yoga pants, with the great ass, working out in the gym? Yes? Of course you do. Now do me a favor. Put on some shorts that look good on you, to do some squats and while you exercice try to look at her (use the gym mirror for that). Where is she looking at? If she ever looked at you, as she was looking around lost in her thoughts, chances are she stopped looking around for a bit to look at you. Do you know why? Because "Uh nice ass" that is why! Not much of a asset if you can't capitalize on it. You know how you do that?

By dressing up!

No! Don't! Stop! I don't want to hear you say "that is obvious!" and/or "that is too expensive". Do you know why? Because guys insist on not doing this! I have female friends complaining that some guys show up to dates in cargo shorts! Do you know that rap guy look? Do you know that sports guys look? Drop them unless you are less than 21! And no it it not that expensive, a nice shirt and pants to match it aren't much unless you try to shop at Harrods! Use the shirt inside your pants, this way your shirt doesn't covers your ass and you torso looks way better and firm. Let's do the "Picture this" thing again. She knows you from tinder pics or from ocasional meetings, where you are dressed normaly. Now you want to wow her right? You need something different then, better. Even if it is just a coffee, dress nicely. I can asure she will notice and like it a lot!

None of those are magical triggers that will get you laid and you need other qualities, but they defenitly help! Ladies let the lads here know what do you think of those and what other small things you like to see.

21
20

Most Helpful Girl

• Miss_Savanna_Dry

Rolled up sleeves is 🔥🔥🔥 a lot of guys these days roll up their sleeves 👌
    Surprised hands is on the list, not many people know that girls really do look at hands really often. It's one of the first things I notice as well, how big they are, overall look, nails look neat.
    The way men smell for sure, even if they don't wear deodorant, guys still smell good.
    A round butt? Need I say more. Just like men like it on us, we like it on them.
    Dressing up - yes we love it. It's nice to see a guy put in some effort especially dates. Big plus.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

2020
  • Vanillachoc88

This is spot on!! My boyfriend calls me a sniffer! I keep smelling him all the time and can’t get enough 🤣 and my hands are always on his butt!! 24/7!
    That’s a good list mate!

• Puppylover_129

Hands and the smell!!! I mean I assume its common knowledge that a good smelling person is sexy as hell, but one thing I also love is the purr/growl men make when they are tired and such. It's👌 but big manly hands are amaze balls!!

• AJC997

What type of cologne do you like? I bought nautica and also have big hands

• MostPaloney23

When you ladies say "dressed up" do you mean business causal? That means button down shirt and khaki material/similar pants and decent shoes. I wear this daily for work.

And I roll sleeves unless it's really cold or it's definitely more proper to not do so.

• Unit1

This certainly should be elaborated. Perhaps the point is not dressing in ripped jeans and oversized shirts? Heck, if i knew I'd tell you.

• Daniela1982

Which little bird on your shoulder told you this stuff? You should feed it to the cat for dinner. The number one thing that I would notice is a guy
    s personality. It's not about looks at all, although it does have a part. After all, that is the first thing you really notice about a person. But looks fade while your personality will last through until the end.

• SkipStop

True. I read something similar on Reddit and other sites. I don't understand the sleeves part. But I'm sure there are some things that we find sexy about girls that they don't understand. I want to try the sleeves part but can't find the correct setting to do it. Feels weird and unprofessional in the office. It's either short sleeves in the summer or long at other times. Maybe at a restaurant? That might work. But I never go to restaurants. Clubs. That could work.

• Lliam

I never thought about rolled up sleeves before. But I can see why women would be attracted to forearms and hands. They are distinctively different in men and women. Women's forearms are thin and look frail. Men's are thicker, corded, hairier and usually more sun tanned. They have a virile quality.
    There's a similar difference between men's and women's hands, especially when a man's hands are large, look strong and accustomed to physical work but, at the same time, have well groomed nails that look like he takes similar care of the rest of his body.

• White-American89

Things Women Like More Than Most Men Think!
    1. Mansplainning.
    2. Manspreading.
    3. Unsolicited dick picks.
    4. To be objectified.
    5. Demands for food.
    6. Cat calling

• I can't tell if this is a joke or if men are just that ignorant.

• How about you explain it right now. I agree that it is nice to be complemented and to have people appreciate the work I put into having a great body, but that's only nice from someone I already know. That, like any of it, will definitely backfire if it is used in a first impression.
      P. S.
      you are 32y/o and engaged don't be kissyface-emoji-ing seventeen year old girls.

• Mikael818

1. Money
    2. Status
    3. Confidence.
    4. Sense of humour
    5. Intelligence

• janna_jcb

3, 4 and 5 yes. 1 and 2 no.

• janna_jcb

Yes but that is a family relation, that’s very different

• Mikael818

Family relation is different? For me.. my love towards my mother, my girlfriend and my cat is the same. Love is love. I don't see any difference.

• janna_jcb

Oh no you found out our secrets😱 but yeah all those things are attractive

• KimKardashiansFeet

Id agree with most of these although I personally dont care about their butts or rolled up sleeves.

• GiveMeAllTheCookies

Agree with frst three, but I prefer smaller butt than the one in the pic, also I prefer guys in jeans and T-shirt more.

• dancing_in_nebulas

Rolled up sleeves - yum
    Smells good - mmm
    Dressed well -

Im already wet okay 😆

Demeanor is a HUGE thing too, or a guy's "vibe."

We can sense stress, panic, slyness, or creepy hidden motives instantly.

Guys talk about how women accuse men of being creepy so much - its because a creepy man is a threatening man.

A guys demeanor can completely make us fall for him, even if he isn't the hottest, smell goodiest, or well dressiest lol

My ex dressed in nothing but grey shirts and jeans, never had cologne, and hated rolled sleeves... but his demeanor was very calm, gentlemanly and mature.

• Unit1

Wait. I don't see money being on the list. Or heights. Or muscles. Or zodiac sign compatibility.

Is this for real? If so then i love women even more now. 👩❤

• Hey I know you’re passionate about that so can you answer my new question?

• Unit1

@SexyAshh "Usually within succsss you hang out with fellow succsssful people."

Bingo!
      I have seen the low class and the poor doing the same so often it should be a conclusive fact.
      And since I grew up as a broke low class student I know it. But I am making my way out of there steadily.
      Misery loves company.
      Class attracts class.
      To be a rich person one has to think and make decisions like a rich person 24/7/365 indefinitely.

I can't wait to rise up to the adequate level and quality of life and meet a lady, who means business ☺♥

Before I thought, that women were gold diggers (it was some years ago) I should have been told about the right attitude.

• SexyAshh

Love the mindset. This is awesome☺️👍👍

• anupamagrawal

You made some pretty points which I too have seen working for me.

Nice take.

• John_Doesnt

Women like it when we pat them on the butt for doing a good job of cleaning up my socks. My dirty socks that I leave all over the house, for women to pick up.

• ariadneR

Smell, oh my. I love a good smelling man.
    It's such a turn on

• TheDevilsCat

I always look mens hand and can always tell what the deal us with down stairs by looking at them. I also love jawlines

• Alpha09

The rolled up sleeves tho😍

• morrowlow

these are probably true but you still don't need any of them if you have a fat pocket and a nice car

• -Asca-

How exactly is there any difference between rolling up your sleeve ans wearing something short-sleeved? I don't get it.

• Neither do I, but girls do think so.

• -Asca-

@Lliam sorry I have no idea what you're talking about.

@candyaurora Well yeah that makes sense, although I usually do it because it's hot, not because I want to fix something. 😂

• @Lliam yup most definitely 😊

• melekarduc

I loveeeee handssss they’re basically the sexiest part of a man’s body for me

• IlyaTheImpaler

Thanks lol I spend too little time thinking about why women are attracted to me (n)

• SexyAshh

Great take!!!

Its all true👏👍👍

• Omg me and the astrology girl agree on something xD

But thanks really

• Oh so you did noticed my sarcasm after all xD

Well not all. The first one wasn't sarcasm. I was genuinely thankful for your positive opinion on this take and still am.

Spoiled girl uh? Should have guessed. One question... Between a guy you really love that drives a Renaut or a guy that you just kinda like that drives a Porche, which one do you go for?

• SexyAshh

I don't know what a renaut is. But if the guy with that car will be able to keep up with finances of my lifestyle and i get a nice home amd everything i want in the process, ill choose him.

If not, plenty of other porsche guys, im bound to like one of them

• ivannna

Everything stands for me except round butt..

• obojamahahahaha

Hands❤❤❤

• fulloflife

I love a man that can dress!

• Lliam

'Cause every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man

• Aphrodite801

I just care about good smells and dressing up.

• Mädchen

100% agree with all of them

• Boppy

I roll up my pant legs.

Is that sexy too?

• idiomatic

I knew all these 25 years ago...

• spartan55

I will never understand the hand thing.

• Good take

• Joker_

Totally

• hkndmrx

1. 2. 3.

• Anonymous

I guess the one about rolling up sleeves only works if you have muscular arms. Otherwise it will make you look even less attractive.

• Anonymous

All this is obvious and the reason women complain to you about guys showing up on dates looking like douche bags... is because they go after douche bags.
    Women don't want the guys who do these things, they want the guys who are wannabe thugs and garbage social parasites, but want them to magically turn into one of these sensible guys who know these things you mentioned.
    Just like girls saying they love geeks, they don't love geeks, they love hot guys with glasses.

• Look at the comments here. All girls are saying they like most of the things I mentioned here. And they are not lying, they do. I know they do.
      They don't want "wannabe thugs ". They want good guys.
      No need to post as an Anonymous no one will be angry at you for your opinion.

• Anonymous

Do you do all of those things?

• Anonymous

There's an old pix of Bill Clinton (a man with an embarrassingly unattractive face) on the cover of Vanity Fair. Besides his great hair and smile, my eyes zeroed in on his HANDS! Has beautiful hands. Some attractive parts balance out the unattractive parts. Clinton also has gorgeous eyes and a sexy VOICE. My particular unsung favorite part, well shaped, curvaceous calves and thighs, or legs... Love to watch those Olympic runners and cyclers. Who cares who wins. Great legs for days!!!

• Anonymous

Also veins, but maybe not all women. Every chick I've ever dated has had this subtle obsession with the veins on my arms. Now I'm getting even more on my chest and shoulders, and my girlfriend loves it. I personally don't like them, but I guess it comes with the territory.

• YES!!! And you'd be surprised to find out why... 🤭

• Anonymous

@BlackRoseFairy I've always worn long sleeves and rolled them up. Short sleeved dress shirts look like kids' clothes to me.

I would hesitate to call unconscious selection traits "primitive". I think the unconscious mind is more pragmatic and less idealistic. The conscious mind is too occupied with how we look to other people. In this case, though, I think it would be a huge benefit to society if we encouraged men to be physically strong. It literally makes everyone's lives better

• Yeah, that definitely depends on the girl. I personally get grossed out by seeing veins, but I tend to be very squimish with stuff like that (yet butchering a moose doesn't bother me, go figure)

• Anonymous

6. Rape fantasy.