5 Tips to maintain a healthy relationship with girls!

Hello and welcome everyone! It's your boy Hal and you already know what we're gonna talk about- Relationships! Tadaa! So, if you want "da wae" to maintain a healthy relationship with a girl, no matter if she's your girlfriend, friends with benefits or just a friend or whatever, this is for you. What? Oh I'm sorry. I was about to start anyway XD-

1) Make sure she feels safe around you

This is the most important thing to be kept in mind. If she isn't comfortable around you, you won't feel the connection you should really feel with her. Lack of safety is the major reason why girls don't talk to most of the guys. Why would she talk to a potential creep? That's why you're advised to be a gentleman and don't freaking fake it.

2) Be clear with your feelings

Make your intentions very clear. If you like her, give her hints regarding it from the start. If you are simply not interested, tell her clearly. Some of it might hurt but an early bitter dose saves a lot of time and emotions. We have already seen zillions of guys getting friendzoned along with cases where fwbs catch feelings and it all ends up really bad.

3) Tolerate her mood swings

Hold on bud! I know girls can be really dumb and irritating at times and their mood changes faster than the flash catches cola. Girls are super emotional beings, no matter how insensitive they try to come off as. There can be several reasons of mood swings but the major one (as we all know) might be the irregular menstrual flow. Trust me, if you would have to go through periods, you wouldn't survive past a month and I mean it.

4) Be patient

Girls are super indecisive and need you to understand them and tell them that regardless of everything, you still love them. You need to be really patient with a girl. It takes a lot of courage and trust for a girl to tell you how she really feels at a particular moment and if you end up mocking her (as we regularly do among guys), you're gonna make room in her list of *Assholes*.

Please! Be patient with me

Charlie Puth

5) Don't be too possessive

No one likes to be replaced and want to share their part of love with someone else but wait! Girls don't owe anything to you. I'm sorry but yeah, this is how it works. You need not to be insecure and over-possessive. Being a girl is hard as heck. The number of guys who try to hit on her daily is more than your Super Mario high score. This is surely an ego boost for them and hence you see them behaving like an annoyed rapper. Why? Because they know that there is literally the crowd of guys for them (whether they admit it or not). If something like this happens to you, don't be clingy, have some respect and move on. She simply doesn't deserve you. Her LOSS!

Let's some it up here

Thanks for reading😊

Take care💖

1630
Halucinator is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guys

• *takes note*
    Man, this sounds like so much hard work for me.. especially the second, third and the fifth point. But I might make an exception XD.
    Well done bhai.

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes noted it down guys lol look like you got so many challenges just to keep a woman happy

Join the discussion

1428
  • How about implementing what you preach and not playing with people's feelings when you troll them shamelessly day in and day out?

You say that "people's life is not your game" but you act differently when you troll them. Is trolling not a kind of playing with people's feelings by making them believe that you are a nice guy when you are actually not?

How do you see this conflict between what you preach and what you do?

• I never said “people’s life isn’t my game”. Period

• I totally understand it but answering it is an individual's personal choice. I don't take a baseball bat and force them to answer it. Plus, I make my trolls very clear. 98% of people get that I'm trolling. I mean I'm obviously bad at trolling and most of the answers that I recieve are trolls themselves which kinda justifies it😂

So now I know. The only reason you dislike me is because you feel like I cheat G@Gers who believe that my troll questions are genuine and I don't blame you either. Tbh you're one of the very few people that put so much time and effort writing long paragraphs to help others and I get that. Most of the people just give one word reply and are probably just xper hunters and thus they don't get offended by my trolls.

I appreciate that you feel like I'm capable of doing better. That's just your grandeur that you feel so.
      Thank god! I didn't block you😂
      I was totally irritated and urged to block you but tbh I something inside me didn't feel like it. You give me *sensible girl vibes*. You're super helpful and I'm defo not faking it.

Oh and side tip- You have beautiful hair (if the girl in your profile picture is you😂)

• Mr. Halucinator, I appreciate that you make an effort to understand my point of view.

Since I am not a belligerent person by nature, I feel that I should do my part and meet you halfway.

Thus, I will refrain to comment on your myTakes or opinions, unless I see that they are meant to be trolls again and that people are not warned of them prior to them responding to your question.

I am always in favor of living in peace and I appreciate that you have taken a minute or so to perhaps read through some of my answers that I mean and gladly give to the best of my knowledge.

And I thank you for the compliment on my hair. I cannot return your compliment because of your cell phone and close eyes, so I cannot judge your profile

That said, give peace a chance

• that is why most guys "smash and dash"

We dont wanna deal with this bullshit mood swings and being indecisive about every fucking thing and the girl trying to pursue us into making a decision for her and when something is wrong she is starting a fight because of her stupidity

But 1 and 2 i agree with and 5

• Such a shame that females have emotions, right? They should just be blowup dolls.
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• shame u cannot communicate like a normal person during ur fkn peroid
      and it pisses off aloooot of guys , thats why they are the way i said

• @Pejtu You should read the last line of point #3 which goes like "Trust me, if you would have to go through periods, you wouldn't survive past a month and I mean it."

• I generally agree with this take.

However, my only issue with #3 is that tolerating mood swings should not be the same as tolerating abuse. I do agree with it, but that distinction needs to be clear.

• Sounds like you advise people to be a bit on the "pushover" side.
    The best you can do is to live life with passion and don't settle. Be confident and go after what matters to you and have a full, vibrant life. Women will see your shining star and want to hitch onto it. They respect guys that don't settle and are strong and don't put up with foolishness. They don't respect guys that kiss up to them and put up with bad and moody behavior and who can't make up their minds. A man who is a successful, vibrant, a go getter, confident, in charge will have too many women who will want to meet him and be in his life to sit around while one moody, indecisive girl figures out whether she wants you or not or is in a good mood.

This sounds like you want men to be weak pushovers.

A smart, intelligent, ambitious, successful, conscientious guy who has an active life, full of lots of energetic people around him with just attract people, including women who know they want him in their lives.

They're not going to sit around waiting for the bad mood, indecisive one to "figure" things out. They will just pass her right by.

• This is very problematic.

Regardless of it's it's prevalent or even true, this behaviour is not respectable. Being direct is obviously better, but even being consistent would at least be something; if "I'm fine" meant the opposite in specific contexts well that would still be not great, but at least it would be consistent. The reality is that you never know and "I'm fine" and meaning it sounds exactly the same as "I'm fine" and not meaning it and there's no way to be sure of the difference.

I think it's very much wrong to facilitate this bad behaviour by trying to understand it. We should be advocating for the use of direct communication instead of allowing women to occupy the extremes of literal and hidden meanings as well as the in between and alternating between them unpredictably.

In all seriousness with no animosity present, I pose this question to the collective female mind, how am I as a guy mean to proceed here?
    Can any of you honestly give me an answer other than "you should listen to me, not her, when I tell you want something means"?

• DUMB AND IRRITATING?
    YOU HAVE SOME NERVE!
    I have had most of my life rule by testosterone. Now my body is dominated by estrogen. NEVER underestimate the horribly awesome power of hormones.
    Estrogen's cycles can make a woman feel like shit every 28 days (for me it's 26) and if you can't relate, suck it up and realize you really do have it easier. Yes. Tolerate her mood swings. She can't control them any more than you can control getting horny.
    Work with her, not against her.

• You're right we appreciate women for their hormones.

• Typo beautiful it was if you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen. .

• @DaMack999 what is a kitchen?

• This whole take is sexist but it might help someone if they manage to read through that

• Why am I not surprised that a 17 year old wrote this?

• I'm not allowed to date just yet but I'll take your advice to heart for when I do start dating! :)

• Absolutely right!

I think this can also apply to girls. We have to be clear, patient, nice, attentive and not possessive. That makes anyone run away

• At the end of the day you can do everything within your power to keep a woman happy, if she isn’t the one for you she’s going to a do a madness irrespective of how consistent you are! That being said there are good women out there just be careful who you put your trust in folks...

• Coming from you? https://youtu.be/IUB-wjXUREE

• God, everything wrong with our society boils down to that lovely little statement "I don't owe you anything." Yes, it is true that girls don't "owe" you anything, but if you owed someone a courtesy, it wouldn't be courtesy anymore. Don't put up with a girl's shitty behavior, just because you want pussy.

• im genuinely curios cause i dont get your statement, what do you mean by "i dont owe you anything" meaning girls dont have to be nice to you or girls dont have to like you back?

yes while courtesy is a thing though, and i try to be as nice as i can, kindness and courtesy is a selfless act... you can not turn it into a i owe you, you owe me situation, because people can be shitty anyways, thats why it is selfless. Even still people should be kind

• Well yeah... that’s cause they r telling you you don’t mean as much to them as they to u, or at least thats it felt to me

Sometimes it takes a long time for people to trust

I guess what I mean trying to say here is while it’s difficult, there’s a better way because people will always be people

• But u might already have a way so... I’m not trying to argue

• The only thing you need to remember is that you are wrong

• Good communication good communication good communication, all the fights and disagreements I see happening on a day to day basis stem from lack of communication, be it not saying what one wants, what one feels, where one is, what one is doing, the other has no idea, goes doing his business, and bam they end up planning opposite things, I see this repeat innumerable times

• The #1 is so important.

And I don't know why the PMS thing is triggering everyone. Why TF do they even think that it exists to begin with? It's not something we can control. If we could there wouldn't be any PMS to begin with.

• As a trans woman, I admit it was a major shock when I started estrogen. It truly is something that cis guys can't relate to. It caught me totally off guard when I freaked out at someone. That wasn't me - past tense. Then I realized this was happening to me every month! It's my new norm. I have been told, welcome to womanhood.
      It's not always that bad. On some cycles I would cry for hours instead.

• @DakotaNorth damn, thanks for sharing your perspective on this.

• Yo kid but aren't you single? Looks to me that you have read the bible of relationship. Quite conflicting.

• Hehehe... mmm

You have some more to learn, also when to apply that and when you should do the opposit.
    Also some thing's is totally wrong to claim what females are.

• I don't entirely agree with #3 and #4. Yes a bit of tolerance and patience does go a long way, but you do need to know where the line is and when to say "enough is enough" once the line is crossed.

Yes, sometimes girls go through mood swings but if she's just plain emotionally abusive then the line has been crossed.

Yes sometimes girls take time to make up their mind, but if she's constantly just wishy washy then you need to know when she's wasting your time.

• In other words, treat them like spoiled little brats who have you thoroughly terrorized because you're just their replaceable pacifier.

• Speaking truth, Caring, Protection, Syncing better, Respect.

• 5 Tips to maintain a healthy relationship with girls!

• Very well written but honestly this too much work! Do much better off being single and living life. Much easier!

• 3? 🤔 Guess I don't have that. Not everyone excuse bad behaviour on their period

• 2. Should be just as clear about having interest as when having none. Girls can be just as horrible in picking up on hints than guys. Essentially you just waste time while dancing around each other aimlessly.

3. I don't think mood swings should be just tolerated. Some? Yes. But also equally sometimes you gotta put your balls on the table and tell her off. Doesn't matter if its a friend or a partner.

4. Same with #3. Sometimes you gotta be patient, but sometimes you gotta put your foot down and make a decision, if she can't. Because sometimes her indecisive is nothing more than an attention-gain without aim.

• Where is "don't put the pussy on a pedestal"? I feel like that is one of the most essential rules.

• Truth. Decent list.

• Good take

• You're always the one who's gotta apologize

• I still think ur after my girlfriend👀👁👣

• #1 especially

• You are clearly clueless about women. OMFG

• Respect is #1.

• I'm a girl
    and nobody should be tolerated

• Well men have no choice when hormones are natures action on womens blood stream.

• Good advice

• 5 very valuable points noted,

• This is why I’m buying a sex doll.

• wow what a great read, thanks for sharing!

• 5 very valuable points noted,

• Kya baat! Ab to bs DM pe DM ayenge bhai ko

• Interesting

• SO treat them like spoiled princesses women already have that mentality they dont need anymore