A Cuddling Moment

A Cuddling Moment

I came into the apartment after a long day. She ran up to me and kissed and embraced me. She let go, “how was you day?” I shrugged. How was yours? “Well it was my day off today, so I did some cleaning, resting and watched some tv” That sounds nice. “Wanna do some of that” She came close to me and lovingly pulled me to the couch. We kissed again for a minute then while still tangling me with her feet grabbed the remote and flipped through the channels. She settled on a wedding show on tv “do you mind?” It’s fine whatever you want, as long as I get to rest on this couch for a bit. She untangled her feet and leaned against me.

A Cuddling Moment

At first, we were watching the tv and then later on I felt her dose off on my shoulder. It was the kind of doze that made me want to lay her head down on a pillow but I was afraid to wake her so I just let her lay there. Her legs were rested against mine and her arm laid against my chest thankfully I could use the other arm to grab the remote from her lifeless hand. She started to do a light snoring noise which was so adorable that it could not be annoying. I flipped through the channels until I found the movie, the Labyrinth. I watched it till about halfway through and she woke back up. “Awww.. I love this movie” She cuddled up closer to my chest. I laid slightly on her head. We laughed and gigged at the funny parts. Then even I was getting sleepy.

A Cuddling Moment

We both were pretty tired. I left the tv on low with a Mash Marathon playing. I laid back on the head of the couch and she laid beside me and cuddled up against my chest. I put my arms around her and closed my eyes. I was woken up one time because she started to dream cuddle me. It was like action cuddling, cuddling with movement. I was just about to wake her then it stopped. It was kinda sweet even though it kept me awake. I felt back asleep.

A Cuddling Moment

I woke up and she was cuddled next to me playing on her smart phone. I sat up and she hugged my arm, I don’t want to go to work she said with baby eyes. Neither do I. But let’s do something afterwork, you can say whatever you want to do and we will do it. This brought a sweet smile to her face and she slowly got up and went to the kitchen to make coffee. She handed me a cup and we had one last cuddle before getting ready to go to work.

A Cuddling Moment

1311
Jjpayne is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guys

• Sounds nice. A simple romantic story that didn't need eroticism to entice my interest and it let me feel as if I was there.

I wish I had a beautiful girl to cuddle.

• Yes for me that feeling is better than sex, it's what makes a good relationship !!!

Most Helpful Girls

• Sweet! Perfect Post for V day!!

Join the discussion

119
  • Cool Take.

• I pictured the person I love while reading it. Simple yet beautiful. Always dreamt of having a moment like that with my loved one. Sadly, it will never happen.

• I like the guy in the first pic! 😋 Wrap him up. I will take him to go! 😉

• This is all I want... to be able to relax and enjoy someone else's company.

• Why so much detail? And really no point to it.
    This is what's called 'love making' or romance. Some confuse this with SEX. They're two completely different things.

• Good for you bro

• Hard for me to do that whitout having a boner... But it's pretty coll 😊

• Very nice. Chapter two: you should add a couple of teenage kids.

• That is a whole lotta cuddling. I don't think I'd be able to sleep

• I love ur stories! good job <3

• Adorable!!!

• Too much for me. I need privacy.

• Cuddling🤗 is my favorite

• That's a cute story 😊

• Good take

• Neato

• Sounds like heaven

• My boyfriend would push me off after a while lol he gets hot

• Okay?

• How boring