Love isn't everything in a relationship! People have forgotten about the rest of the values...

KloexJayne
xoxo
xoxo

"Romeo, Romeo....urgh, get off me, that's enough!!...."

'Love is defined as.....', come on, we all know what love is. Its messy, its amazing, its complicated, its different for everyone.....

So what is the actual definition of love. Oxford languages defines it as a noun used for an intense feeling of deep affection... intense. feeling. of. deep. affection. INTENSE is the first word used to describe this emotion we have for another person so why is it that so many people believe that love in itself is enough to keep their relationship alive. When did;

• Respect
  • Support
  • Compassion
  • Empathy
  • Trust
  • Communication
  • Accountability

Just go out the window and why is it that so many people are getting away with half-assing the definition of love?? When do you think relationship values went to sh*t? What do you think changed?

9
1

Most Helpful Guys

• Unit1
    I am very sure, that very many people have degraded themselves so much, that they defeated the desirability of others wanting to be with them long term and sometimes even short term.
    their choices.
    Is this still revelant?
  • es20490446e
    Love is valued because it can only happen with the above.

If there's no love most likely some of the above are missing.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

17
  • arineunha
    Good points, having those in the relationship helps to keep the love going. I disagree that you need love to have those, but you need to care about the person to have those above factors in a relationship. Caring about someone is not the same as loving someone in my opinion.
  • Zezzara
    I agree with this without these staples the stack of paper falls all apart
  • COMMODOREII
    Love is the foundation. If you do not have that then nothing else matters and nothing else will be worth it.
  • Silverio_Stieger
    "Love isn't everything in a relationship! People have forgotten about the rest of the values..." like SEX! 🤣
  • djmzes
    We change, not love oe relationship
  • Bhavin2184
    Agreed..
  • krin_m
    Agreed! 100%
  • startingfitness
    social media and hookup culture.